The single greatest advancement in gaming theory EVER!

Reaction score
    ok, the title was over the top, but i cannot, CAN NOT over emphasize this point for you guys at Schine.

in the launcher, im reading the patch notes for the newest version, and about fell out of my chair:

"Also please note that the balance is by no means final. We put it at the lower end, because buffing it in the future version is a lot easier than nerfing (and also causes less anger amongst players ;) )."

>>>print that sentence out and tack it on wall in the break room.<<<

this SINGLE statement could have saved entire games i've played in the past from extinction. i've played wow, anarchy online, eve, dark age of camelot, everquest, etc etc etc... and NONE of the entire combined staff/ownership ever even thought of this idea, i've been screaming it over and over every patch nerf for every game i've played for decades! THANK YOU!

people will play the most broken, laggy, cheaty-rigged and bugg-riddled games in the world (some of those previous examples *are* that, lol, but the one thing they wont put up with is having things given, then taken away, its so basic its mind boggling, and all it requires to keep that from happening is the foresight to manage your updates/development at even the level of a cocktail napkin-sketch. :D you've broken a barrier that has never been crossed in the history of your art form, ''thank god for you Starmade!''

You guys get every award in my book, you have my support from now till the end of time,

just KEEP LISTENING TO THE GUY THAT WROTE THAT! :))

thankyou :)

(loving the game by the way!, keep up the great work!)

Reactions: GRHayes

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah, add it in one of Bench's supposed secret added areas on the station.