The Reeplex - 64 Players - Successor to Augmented Reality - Build/Fun Server

Reaction score
    Please note: This server currently is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. We're structuring the Lore, How Factions are handled, and general networking / rules.

The Reeplex is a community born out of Augmented Reality Gaming or ARG. 2 years ago, we had one of the most highly rated and popular whitelisted servers, weighing in at around 900 replies. Since then we've gone through many changes, and have finally returned to Star-Made.

Our build / lore friendly mentality is themed towards the RTS and general Sci-Fi Games. However build as you wish. We prefer if you'd not make phallic rockets or flying faces of memes.

We still have the same rules, except tweaked in regards. As always No Griefers will be allowed, nor Exploiters. We check the logs constantly and will find out.

Current Server IP: 69.162.89.213:4242

Our Teamspeak Server: 64.31.15.98:4056

Our website: http://www.thereeplex.net/

-=The Reeplex Star-Made RP Rules=-​

1. No Griefing, period. Griefing is considered:
    • Removing others creations
    • Deleting others creations
    • Using any types of exploits to harm one's creations
    • Ramming without cause of war or PvP
    • Anything admins deem as Griefing
    2. There is no PvP between these sectors of spawn, Systems (2, 2, 2) and (-2, -2, -2) Unless it is within Faction Claimed Territory. Any fighting within these sectors unless in Faction Territory is not permitted.

3. Respect players building their ships / stations / structures. This is a fun Server, and while building should be considered to not be fired upon. However it's not permitted to be building in deep space unless within your home sector / base.

4. Do not argue with admins. They are here to help, and if you see bias or unfair treatment, You may make a report.

5. Exploiting the game will get you banned on the spot.

6. In Deep Space, you're considered on your own (Past Sector 4, 4, 4 in the Star System Valphillaminus). If you attack other players outside of this area, you will be considered a pirate by witnesses.

Vote for ours Server! Located at: https://starmade-servers.com/server/1074/

NOTE: Thread is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. The above information is subject to be changed at any time. Thanks for bearing with us!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hello everyone, as a fellow admin of this server I'd love to be the first to welcome you on the server! Some of you may remember me, or vMavrick ( Also a admin on this server ) from back when the game first game out. Hope to see you in game soon, forming vast RP empires.

Reaction score
    Updated Thread to represent the removal of Whitelist for the server. We believe the Staff we currently have will be able to make sure the populace enjoys the server and plays accordingly.

Reaction score
    Updated again to reflect changelog

-Whitelist actually removed
    -RP Server changed to build/fun server. Will still have some RP / Lore.

Reaction score
    Hi there, I'm one of the admins on this server, in charge of the graphical side of things. And self-proclaimed secretary.

I'd like to throw down some future update spoilers for the public to get a bit of your attention :
    Above avarage e/sec softcap.
    Above avarage speed.
    Custom blocks (armor blocks and new crafting recipes, and who knows what our next Admin meetings wil bring!)

Reaction score
    So is this an RP/Build server? If I wanted to build in peace would I have to go about collecting resources or could I have them spawned in?

Reaction score
    So is this an RP/Build server? If I wanted to build in peace would I have to go about collecting resources or could I have them spawned in?
    Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply. This post is not exactly frequently monitored.
    I'll be sure to keep a more frequent eye out from now on.

As to your question :
    Yes, you have to go out in the world to collect resources. I'm affraid we do no such thing as spawning in materials, with an exeption for testing purposes.

I hope that answered your question. If not, feel free to ask.

Khazuk
    TR Server Admin.