The Rant of Factions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am from Granduer, and after many weeks watching the ramblings and forums from other members, I have figured out what the other factions are about. (This is all based off my knowledge, and is no way 100% accurate, if you feel offended please refrain from attacking Granduer. Ask me to take it down and I will do so.)

First off, us. Granduer so far is a under the radar group with no real news or information. It's all happy faces and sub-par fighters from what you might have seen. Otherwise there isn't much to us.

Second, the Vaygr. A war like group, focusing on looks, function, and the overwhelming urge to kill everything in their path. I do not like them much, though I respect them for what they have accomplished and their leaders.

The Rebel Alliance. I have yet to really see the power in this group, but I know that they are no noobs. The group itself is fairly small from what I've found out, and they may not be as active as normal. I respect them, like most, but I don't think we would see eye to eye.

Fourth, the DFN. This group has one thing that most sometimes lack. Pure numbers. From what I've gathered, even to this day, I think this is the largest group in the forums. Now don't take my word for it, this is all based on numbers, the forums, and word of mouth. I personally don't like the DFN, at least from what I've heard of them, but that's because I'm not really sure who is who. Their leader still evades me.

Lazarus. From what I know, this is a very well rounded group, like a large police force. Their ships are nice, the people are nice, and I'm sure nobody in that faction wants to kill me. So that's a start.
    Tartaran Empire. The backbone of the forums. I'm pretty sure nobody has ever warred with them and won, and as long as they aren't out to get me, I'm fine with keeping my distance. I have only seen a handful of ships but I know they aren't someone to mess with.

UFFC. Considering we are allied with them, they can't be all bad right? They haven't attack us yet so that's good news. They are a small respectable group, not active on the forums too much, but very active in game.
    The Dovan Empire. Another small respectable group, and that's because the power doesn't go to their heads. From what I know and heard they are very nice, and not an easy target.

And last but not least, ARMtec. A very peaceful group. And honestly, one of my favorites. They seem to be the only group that is never affected by war or conflict. The leader is nice, the group is nice, and yet again, not trying to kill me.

Considering this isn't all the groups, if you feel the need to add yourself, go right ahead. If not, feel free to correct me. I have only been around a month or so, when most have been here much longer.

Reaction score
    UEF was an original faction under the leadership of cyberferret we saw the beginning of the rebel alliance an at our peak were one of the larger factions due to a breakdown in communication and leadership I rose to power somewhat eventually was one of the highest ranking members when we lost our base the group split up trying to create new bases we lost communication and the group was shutdown. I am currently in the process of rebuilding the group if you were part of the original group msg me.

Reaction score
    Although I don\'t really see the Lazarus as a police force; More as a self-sufficient empire. We focus on providing for ourselves, and are currently growing, expanding, and maturing.

Right now we\'re trying to beef up our numbers.

http://star-made.org/content/lazarus-imperium-fidem-et-regimine-faith-and-government-now-accepting-public-applicants

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    A little over a week ago I asked them if they wanted to establish a presence on the server I play on and offered them 1 billion credits to get a decent foothold. I have yet to hear back from them.

Reaction score
    Having dealt with me and station 5, how could you forget us rag-tag noobs?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Who did you contact? MrNature has been pretty busy recently, if you can\'t contact him I\'m always a good option.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It\'s nothing personal, its the reason I don\'t much like the Vaygr, I just don\'t think we could ever see eye to eye. The DFN are otherwise fine in my books.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok in the DFN section you said \"Their leader still evades me.\"

I have one complaint about this... you said leader...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thank you, that\'s why I could find a single man that leads them. It was 2 people.

Reaction score
    it is called DFN or debris fail navy, debris being the leader could have been a clue

Reaction score
    FORGE i\'d like to thank you for posting an actual opinion of the Vaygr and not just saying nothing but crap about us

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have no grudge or direct hatred to anyone on the forums or starmade, so these are my honest opinions.

Reaction score
    Heck, I\'m from the DFN, who we all know have had crap with you before, and i think you guys deal with stuff pretty well, and dont take crap from anyone (In a good way).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    effectively the must unaggressive faction here.

Seriously, I can\'t think of a single PVP incident amoungst us. It\'s just building now.

Not that I\'m complaining. I like building stuff in this.