Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    "All hail the pipe"

"We are all united under the flag of the LoD blocks"

"Death to all sprites"

"All shall be saved and delivered to glory"

This is the official thread for the religion devoted to the holy pipe and LoD blocks, we are all family here with no enemy other than the heretical sprites. All forms of pipe worship are welcomed, the most prefered method however is to place down a pipe block or any other LoD block on a ship or station or planet or asteroid.

In the thread the holy word of the pipe shall be spoken, all factions shall be united in peace, all citizens shall find their homes, and all shall find salvation from the horrors of sprites. I am your Pipe-God-Emperor and i shall lead you all to new horizons.

As we progress so shall this thread, we shall become stronger united, we shall listen to your prayers and answer, and we will grow as a community. All factions will eventually be united under the pipe, there shall soon be the longest period of peace throughout starmade. There shall be no hate towards one another, only helping to be better at building and playing the game, together this is possible.

If you wish to help in creating what will become the most powerful force in the starmade universes, then feel free to do so by posting in this thread and helping anyone else in any way you can.

But for now, I shall leave you with this, HAIL PIPE!

Reaction score
    I humbly ask you, oh great pipey one, to be promoted to the official "Pipe Pope" of the Pipen Church

Edit: I am also potentially (if i find the time) going to write the official gospel of the pipen church

Reactions: jontyfreack

Napther

Grumpy builder of Kaiju Design Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I find the lack of pipe in this thread to be disturbing.

I shall be the first to fix it: starmade-screenshot-0339.png
    Scanners detect thread has appropriate visual representation of Pipe... Continue.

Napther

Grumpy builder of Kaiju Design Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    starmade-screenshot-0342.png

The pipe supports us, all for the measly cost of a 10 Alloyed Metal Mesh blocks as tribute.

Reactions: jontyfreack

TrueExcalibur116

Excalibur Fleetworks CEO
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Someone should really build a huge station and have a dead space 2-esque church of pipitology.