• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    the challenge I shall propose.
    a proposal of much challenging greatness.
    a somewhat difficult proposal to keep to as it will be both a challenge for you (the reader) and I.
    its a very challenging proposal.

The idea of this contest to for you(the builder) to construct the exterior of a ship around a pre-built interior built by me. you will vote in the interior styling of the ship in a thread [here]

The style shall be voted in on the sunday then once Saturday has been reached the submissions shall be voted upon in the list format.

vote for these ships here:

To vote for whomever you want to win the weeks contest simply type in their retrospective number in the thread below, and feel free to ask any questions here.

this week is to construct a fighter around this interior

/\ (.Y.)
    /\

Last edited:
    Reactions: JimmyJamba

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    ok so it looks like I will start building an interior already. keep in mind that I am going to modify it slightly to best fit the game, and so that I am comfortable-ish with building it so far.

and adding a slight update, the winners can feel free to submit an interior for the next week of contest, but forfeit being able to participate in the week ensuing. however they will be able to resume once the winners for the next week have been declared. (if this is making sense to you)

Reactions: JimmyJamba

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    last chance to vote

queue djent music for building in 3.....2....

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    well week one is now underway, and the first week is based around the ww2 style.

hope you have fun, and good luck with building around this thing here

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I found a problem with the bombs. When moving forward and upwards (so the bombs fall out of the bomb bay while moving forward) at around 150 ms only the first bomb leaves the bomb bay without detonating. Is changing the bomb bay a bit so dropping the bombs actually works okay?

Reactions: jontyfreack

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I found a problem with the bombs. When moving forward and upwards (so the bombs fall out of the bomb bay while moving forward) at around 150 ms only the first bomb leaves the bomb bay without detonating. Is changing the bomb bay a bit so dropping the bombs actually works okay?
    yup

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    new week is starting, you have until this time tomorrow to vote in an interior

and this weeks winner was KingCam16 congratulations.

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    slight delay on this weeks interior, as I have got caught up in a few things that are more important than gaming as of late.
    expect the interior to be up soon.

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    update, ok feel free to submit an interior for some of the following weeks because I will not be able to for the next few weeks.

so just a heads up to anyone who would be willing to submit an interior. a vertical ship interior, with 5 floors and a very futuristic styling (think forerunner from halo)

I hope to be able to resume building interiors soon, however for now if you want to make an interior, pm me about it and upload it to the dock (preferably in .sment form) I will then post the link to it in the thread.