The MOD

Reaction score
    Yes, I have begun work on a second *large project! So far this ship is only three days in the making, but progress has been great! She is currently only 40% complete and weighs 9.6 thousand mass.

Introducing, The MOD!

Stay tuned for more updates!

Reaction score
    Sorry I do not plan to make this ship public to all users. I beleive it is just a little unfair to the minority of us who actually put lots of work and effort into building their own ships. I think if someone wants a ship so badly they must earn the right by actually finding me, and somehow manage to steal my craft. Personally, it would very much smite me to see my ship designs as part of the fleet of an enemy faction or in the grubby hands of some noob who knows nothing about this game except the flying around and shooting part. That just annoys me, sorry its not going to happen any time soon. Maybe if I build an even better ship after this one and get bored of this one I\'ll consider making it downloadble to everyone.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I Agree Completely with you Espi, I recently Started Construction of a 2000x2000 Borg Cube and just the thought of putting 20 hours of work into it and then some random person downloading it and pretending it\'s theirs kinds upsets me