The Lightning Sphere Edited Stream YouTube Series

Are the videos any good?

• Burn in at least six different types of fires for your egregious sins, you monster.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    So some of you might remember this thread.

We got just enough fighters for it to be interesting, and I've started a series on YouTube of me editing the footage down to a more palatable chunk. All the fun of the combat with none of the ceaseless waiting for fighters to show up.
    Here's my Youtube channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuzzledElk

Here's the two first episodes. We're still improving our methods, and any criticism is extremely appreciated. I stream, then edit these things down within a few hours.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Come and hangout with us on Twitch at 4:00pm UTC-6, Everyday of the week. We're always looking for more fighters.

Reaction score
    hope to join you guys soon , normally I'm at sleep or work when your doing this though -.- , expect the weekends XD

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Fun fact: Betty White is older than sliced bread.

Reaction score
    I never knew the pvp arena thing was still on. I love the duck.

Zyrr People who are over 60 have lived through more history and inventions in their lives than there was during the whole 1300-1700's period.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    I keep forgetting to show up and try my hand at this stuff. Maybe tonight! (I'm currently +3 UTC :D)

Also I don't get the fuzz about slized bread, it dries / spoils faster than non-sliced unless the bread has loads of preservatives in it.