The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    We Are:
    The
    Domain
    *All EVE Related affiliations such as Logos, Images, or Lore are property of CCP, and are used here for recreational purposes.

“If you want to talk or take a look around, go ahead. If you actually want something from us, though, that’ll come for a price.”
    -Khanid Merchant

“We, the Khanid, embrace technology as the only way to survive in battle. War is a means to grow in strength, discipline, and advancement. We do not follow the dead ends of the old ways, we do not fight progress. Rather, we accept progress and innovation as our teacher."
    -Ancient Khanid Philosophy

We are primarily traders. Be it resources, designs, or military services. We both trade and serve as a platform for trade. As such we are generally a neutral party in most negotiations. This flexibility allows us to accept a variety of players from a variety of game-skills into our ranks without sacrificing capability. However, we are not carebears. If we are threatened (or hired), we will fight.

We are based mostly on the Shattered Skies server. Though we will establish footholds on other servers for the purpose of contracts or simply when expanding our influence.

Current Members & Ranks:

Founders: Leanson (inactive) keptick (inactive) Matt_Bradock Akan73 shadowcrusnik (inactive)

Senior Officers: MrFuz , AtraUnam

Junior officers: Captain Trent (Inactive) lilFishy (inactive) Gabe_oz (inactive) Will2brown (inactive) SneakyFish, Sha3es (inactive)

Private: Commander Grievous

Recruit(in probation):

When you first join you are a Recruit. If you pass the probation period without issues, you'll be bumped to Private. If you are trusted enough to be held accountable for certain responsibilities, then you become a Junior Officer. If you are considered a vital part of the Domain, without whom we would not function as we do, then you are considered a Senior Officer.

While having a working microphone is not required to join, certain ranks will only be reachable if you have Teamspeak and a mic, in order to be able to coordinate movement and prioritize targets effectively in a fleet battle or other combat operation.

If you intend to join, please fill out the following application:

1. Ingame name
    2. Starmade Dock forum name
    3. Age (at least say whether or not you are over or under 18 if you do not wish to specify)
    4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (So we can know how much we will need to teach)
    5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?)
    6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. Mining, Construction, Combat, etc.)
    7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?
    8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (Just a sentence or two is fine)

The rules:

RULE #1:
    Your contributions affect your rank, but your activity decides if you can in fact use the privileges that come with it (such as having a say in assessing recruits or deciding future operations)
    Be inactive for more than 1 week, and your privileges will be suspended (Inactive tag). Couch warriors aren't needed. Inactivity will not result in demotion, but will slow down promotion, and suspend your vote. in order to gain back your rank privileges, all you need to do is play the game with the faction, either in survival or on a battle server/ battle event

#2: Be nice to each other
    No trolling inside the faction to the level of actually harming another member's personal equipment including assigned or personally built ships. Absolutely no friendly fire or griefing allowed. Breaking these rules will result in an immediate removal from the faction and being put on the personal enemy list.

#3: Don't get trigger-happy
    No piracy shall be conducted under the faction's aegis. Do not start wars without senior officer or founder permission. Do not engage in combat without permission unless you have the rank to make that call on your own. Unfactioned or overheating ships you come across while flying around are fair game, though. Finders-keepers.
    The only exceptions from that rule are factions already hostile and players on the personal enemy list - that list will also be posted in the private communication channel here in the Dock, along with the reasons they are on it. Don't start a war. Have an excuse first. ;)

#4 Don't take the whole stack
    While the homebase storages are accessible to everyone, be considerate and take only as much resources as you're immediately planning to use up, and when you're done, place the remaining back in the storage system. This way, more than one member can build using the same material, and won't have to wait until you come back on to use a rarer block type you just entirely emptied out from the stores, or make more wasting resources on redundant blocks.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thats alot of inactive you got there buddy.

Also new thread?
    Reason?

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Thats alot of inactive you got there buddy.

Also new thread?
    Reason?
    They had excuses like the game is too unstable and they will come back when servers don't need to wipe every month and it gets more stable, usual.
    New thread is due to Shadowcrusnik, the author of the previous one, becoming inactive too. Probably permanently. Since I couldn't edit that thread, I had to start a new one so I could take things into my hand.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    They had excuses like the game is too unstable and they will come back when servers don't need to wipe every month and it gets more stable, usual.
    New thread is due to Shadowcrusnik, the author of the previous one, becoming inactive too. Probably permanently. Since I couldn't edit that thread, I had to start a new one so I could take things into my hand.
    I see, Well in any case good luck with your adventures.

Reaction score
    1. Ingame name : Commander Grievous
    2. Starmade Dock forum name : Commander Grievous
    3. Age (at least say whether or not you are over or under 18 if you do not wish to specify) : 15
    4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (So we can know how much we will need to teach) : I have been playing since 2013, however have never been able to build so just assume I'm a new player.
    5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?) : Minecraft, GOF2 ( doesn't really count but whatever)
    6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. Mining, Construction, Combat, etc.) : Mining and combat are my things
    7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone? : teamspeak yes, working Mic no, broke it raging in CS GO but I should get a new one soon.
    8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (Just a sentence or two is fine) Was in the Cr in early 2nd generation and apparently most members here used to be in the CR.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hm... Your name does ring a bell and not just from Star Wars ;) We're on Shattered Skies, feel free to hop on, we also use their TS.

Welcome aboard and welcome back (sorta, hehe)

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    The Order of Bogatyrs would like to offer the esteemed Khanid Domain an alliance.
    We hope that this will bring mutual enlightenment and prosperity to our peoples and will further our economic interests across the universes of Starmade.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    On behalf of Khanid Domain, I'm honored by the offer and respectfully accept it. We're open to further discussion about trading goods and technology, and establishing a warpgate link on Shattered Skies, should you opt for one. It's always good to have friends in a vast and often hostile universe.

Reaction score
    Application
    Name:ThingyMaJig
    Stardock name: icetiger
    Playtime:100 hours
    Microphone: No
    Why Pick this: Matt told me to xD

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    WazzaaaaaaaaaA
    I'm back, what server do you people play on? Also, am I still apart of the faction?
    MrFuz
    MrFuz
    Almost 14
    Been playing too much since 2013
    Yes, I make help flyer replicas on robocraft, red stone doors in mine craft, naval craft, and warship craft.
    Yes, I have a mic and use discord
    I choose this faction because it was awesome while it lasted. People actually played and worked together with straight set goals accepting new ideas.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    WazzaaaaaaaaaA
    I'm back, what server do you people play on? Also, am I still apart of the faction?
    MrFuz
    MrFuz
    Almost 14
    Been playing too much since 2013
    Yes, I make help flyer replicas on robocraft, red stone doors in mine craft, naval craft, and warship craft.
    Yes, I have a mic and use discord
    I choose this faction because it was awesome while it lasted. People actually played and worked together with straight set goals accepting new ideas.
    Khanid might be dead now.

Matt, Atra and Leanson are all in Mortarian, and we would be more than happy to take you in as well, just make an application and it should be processed ASAP.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Ahh one of the dead good factions that had promise.

RIP