| The Iron Star Alliance | [RECRUITING]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

BRIEFING

The Iron Star Alliance is currently recruiting talented and professional individuals who are capable of performing difficult missions and tasks to rid the galaxy of those pesky pirates! ISA Members have a lot of responsibilities including the creation of new fleets, the management of said fleets and the maintenance of our home planet.

We are currently opening 5~10 slots to recruit Engineers who will be tasked to work together to complete several tasks before taking part in the creation of the new ISA Trinity II ship.

RECRUITMENT

As stated above we are opening 5~10 slots for Engineers. On top of that we are also opening 1~3 Command spots who will be responsible for overseeing, maintaining, disciplining and ensuring that the designated work is being carried out both efficiently and effectively.

After the Engineers are finished, they will be presented with the possibility of promotion to that of a Ship Commander (although, some may be requested to stay on in Engineering).

RANKS

Our ranking structure is fairly complex, although it enables us to ensure that each division and each member is designated a responsibility which further allows us to complete complex operations knowing that each person is doing the correct things.

Commisioned Officer Ranks

(R5) - High General

(R4) - General

(R3) - Comandant

(R2) - Brigadier

(R1) - Colonel

Non-Commisioned Ranks

(R4) - Lieutenant

(R3) - Team Leader

(R2) - Coordinator

(R1) - Patrolman

JOINING US

Joining us is fairly simple. We don't ask you to fill out an application, only to give a brief paragraph on why you wish to join the Iron Star Alliance and why we should recruit you above all others. Please include a list of previous work (if any), along with your strengths / weaknesses and which division you wish to join; Internal Engineering Division or Colonial Patrol Division.

Reaction score
    Looking good my friend, give us a shout over at S.A.T.U.R.N. if you need a hand with anything!

Reaction score
    The UEI wishes to form an alliance with Iron Star, as we see you as a new faction, we can give you a few ships* and might just help you grow a bit.

*by few we mean the entire completed lineup of ships. Feedback will be appreciated

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sir, the reason why I want to join is because I just started playing starmade very recently.I feel like there\'s some potential in me, and I hope push me to become a great soldier! The reason why you should recruit me is because I will make you whatever you request sir! My strength will be building and fighting, but i\'m not sure if I would be a good trader. I would hope to join the Internal Engineering Division.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Starmadian Gallactic Navy would like to negotiate an alliance between the SGN and The Iron Star Alliance. This alliance will benefit us both, and we share a common goal, that goal being to destroy the pirate scum!

-General Trollerbobman, Co-leader of the Starmadian Gallactic Navy

Reaction score
    I have been building ships since day one. In my early days, I learned to quickly make use of youtube and follow tutorials to make better, more efficient ships. I like to make sure all my ships are rp-friendly, but powerful enough to hold their own. I wish to join and learn from other players to improve my own ship building skills, as well as skill in pvp and faction warfare.

Examples of ships I have made.

(Closest to Camera)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i feel i would be a average candidate unfortuanitaly i cant bring any amazing idears to the table but i would be able to carrie out tasks based on my genral knowledge, i would like to join because i also have problems with the pirate scum of the galexy and would like to purge them

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Corello

Send PM

Hes been offline for a while.

Reaction score
    i wanna join , im not 5 years old so im not going to start idiotic arguments
    http://star-made.org/node/12493 i make stuff like this , my pc is a toaster so i wont be able to do massive ships but i can built ships for any purpose :)