The Greatest Idea Ever

Reaction score
    It had occured to me that most of the setting on a server are on a configureable basis, so why cant all of them be, unless it would damage the engine, or better yet push it to its max potential, I think that making all the settings, buttons, visuals be allowed to be "tinkered with" would go a long way towards really allowing the community to see whats possible, when you look at what the people want to do with transporters and whatever comes after i say this, what did you leave behind that your going to go back to and maybe finish, i realize the game is in alpha or whatever you wish to call it, but if you want a community to help, you gotta make it possible, and easy do to so.

Make everything in the game configurable, might make things worse, or it just might break you through to the next level, which is where you wanna be, the risk and choice are yours.....

What will you do?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    "make everything configurable"

wat? what does that mean? from the sounds of things, you just want the source code released. if you want more settings, say which ones.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Eventually, a modding api will be released. Other then that, this really makes no sense.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    The modding API is your friend, but that's not going to be released until more of the major aspects of the game are implemented, so this idea really has no steam going for it.