The DPDDspace Server

Discussion in 'Community Servers' started by Alendon, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Alendon

Alendon Programmer

Hello Guys
      Im Alendon from DPDDspace, and i would like to introduce you to our Server.
      Ok first its still under Development, but you can join our Discord Server, get preInformations and help us in develope and Test.

Ok about our Server, the server will run on our own Server Wrapper, a thread about them is following. And what we like to do with them contains the following:
      Mainly our Server is build on an Alliances System, with this you can found an alliances which contains multiple factions, you can level up your Alliance and gain Influence for them, the Level is the longtime strength representation and it takes time to level up, the Influence is the actual state, easier to get but you have rivals.
      By Leveling up and gain more Influence then the others, you get acces to custom advantages functions and abilities.
      Also the Server will be much player controlled in the future, so alliances with more influence have more control about descsions and more.
      Another little Core Feature is an event engine, so dont be scared if a wild fly is behind you
      We still thinking about an quest engine, according to interest :D

There is still more we want to make, but at actual state we first make this ready and then follows the other things ^^

Our Discord Server:Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

See you in Space

Your Serverteam from DPDDspace

2. Tsnonak

Hello Alendon, sorry I missed you on the server earlier... was afk :s
      ... sounds interesting!

the Server has been offline for some days now, when is it going Live and/or are you whitelisting?

See you in Space!

hey thats my line! ... löl ;)

3. Alendon

Alendon Programmer

Hi, yes i just joined random servers and found you xD, the Server is actual in testing state. I dont know excactly when the server will go public but, now the server is functional and we set them on creative and activate whitelist, so everyone who likes to help can come, just write on discord, and we whitelist you, we actually need blueprints for our events and more and just testing

See you in Space!

i know its your line but i like it
      --- Updated post (merge), Aug 5, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2018 ---
      Comment, the Server Banner is not the right, we switched the server and the ip behind sm.dpdd.space is the old, the guy who manage them is actual in holidays if he got back he will update them

• Like Like x 1
    4. Alendon

Alendon Programmer

no problem but if you answer in german the answer in the german thread^^