The Bighoof sounds of GenXnova

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I will start by saying that all that I post here is work I have done and am doing for the GenXnova community to be able to do youtube and other streams and have music without a need for paying off some music people or having adds added by music people.

For the most part I can not stop you or anyone from using my music on your own projects but for the most part these sounds were made for the GenXnova starmade community.

Here is what I am willing to share for now with more I am willing to share based on how well this share goes with the main game forums over all.

temp under construction for 2017 stay tuned

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I approve of the ARC-170.

I disapprove of the fact it bears Imperial Markings.

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Here is the 45 min mix / album version of the last handful of singles posted at the end of this next coming week the singles will be removed and only found on my

http://www.hulkshare.com/bobbybighoof

account.

Hope you guys enjoy the work and remember to download the singles you want from soundcloud some may not be seeing their way to hulkshare you never know what I might just let slide into the past to never be seen on the web again.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    something a bit not like the rest lol. Main post updated starting to remove the old songs

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Updated the main post with the first 5 songs from the BioScape play list.

Remember all of my songs can be downloaded and as I am not on a pro plan I have to clear off the old ones from time to time so if you like something grap it as later it will be gone.

I will be trying to cross post to my hulksare account that allows me from a ton more upload but I can't guarantee that I will always be in the mood.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Updated the main post with the first 5 songs from the Traverse play list

Remember all of my songs can be downloaded and as I am not on a pro plan with soundcloud I have to clear off the old songs from time to time and move them to my Hulkshare. Remember not everything from the soundcloud makes it to hulkshare and some things get remixed along the way.

So if there is something you want grab it or let me know how much you liked it so I wont discard or remix that one.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Today I decided to do something a bit different then I usually do or have planned for the music that I do (mostly because I still have a few min I can add to the soundcloud account)

I have updated the main post earlier than usual with the latest playlist Ironman of Spacestation-15 and here is the remaining 2 songs not able to fit in the main post.

I hope people enjoy this playlist as ton

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    New Playlist started and first song added as well as cover art prepped

Last edited: