The Babylon Project - Babylon 5 themed builds.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hi All,

Been playing Starmade a couple of weeks now and I'm a bit of a Babylon 5 fan so I thought I'd start a shipyard thread and share some of the stuff I've been working on. Would love to see what you all think, comments, critiques, criticisms, etc., all welcome. Ultimately plan to make to make a scaled version of the station itself, but I want to practice on a few other things first.

I think most of what I make will be more for rp value as I don't really plan on learning how to make uber power reactors, weapons and shields, but hey, it's still early days.

Thought I'd start with something little and work my way up, first was a Starfury.

Omega class destroyer (1:10 scale). Second ship I've made in Starmade; pretty happy with how it turned out. :)

Skylark Transport

Current shipyard project (WIP). Based on the one seen in "A Call to Arms". Hard to find much on the 'net about it, so I won't claim it's canon. ;)

Enjoy!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Haven't been doing much Starmade lately, but here's a little B5 themed salvager I knocked up yesterday. Based on a liquid gases transport, one of the few smallish B5 ships I could find with a salvager-friendly shape.

Reactions: Rumcajz