[Texture Pack] Imagination01's Green Screen Set

Reaction score
    A simple mod that once installed will allow replace the default StarMade backgrounds with greenscreens, allowing for video/image editors to put greenscreen effects on their screenshots/videos

More Info can be found here:
    StarMade Greenscreen Set

Greenscreen in action:

[DOUBLEPOST=1457592114,1457592002][/DOUBLEPOST]Shit, just realized I put this in the wrong section, I'll get a moderator to move it.

Reaction score
    wow cool!
    i can already see potential starmade mlg memes :D

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    A simple mod that once installed will allow replace the default StarMade backgrounds with greenscreens, allowing for video/image editors to put greenscreen effects on their screenshots/videos

More Info can be found here:
    StarMade Greenscreen Set

Greenscreen in action:

[DOUBLEPOST=1457592114,1457592002][/DOUBLEPOST]Shit, just realized I put this in the wrong section, I'll get a moderator to move it.
    wow cool!
    i can already see potential starmade mlg memes :D
    Hate to break it to you guys but this was actually already made by Tomino wwwaaaayyy back.
    Starmade Greenscreen Mod

Reaction score
    If Tomino's is a .png it should still work. You do have procedural disabled right?
    The reason I created this is because Tomino's did not work, I followed his instructions to the letter and it refused to load the image because it was (based on the client logs) and invalid image.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The reason I created this is because Tomino's did not work, I followed his instructions to the letter and it refused to load the image because it was (based on the client logs) and invalid image.
    I guess the issue is another mystical Win10 thing. Whatever works I suppose...