Text size?...

Reaction score
    Hello. I've been lurking awhile for a fix/mod/something to the "tiny text" in the gui.
    Most of the topics seems to be either old or not helpful.
    I am visually impaired duh to a work accident (acid) and only have 4k displays.
    Lower res doesn't really change it.

This is my kinda game and I drool like a madman every time I think of it, then I become sad.
    So is there anything now in mid 2017?

Reactions: Agame3
    Reaction score
    • Tester
    UI scaling (or text scaling) is not a thing as of now afaik.
    if i am not mistaken however that is still a thing on the agenda for development.
    especially with the future of 4K or bigger screens getting more and more common
    (i however am not very keen on that, because of the expenses required for GPU hardware to actually drive those screens)

Reaction score
    UI scaling (or text scaling) is not a thing as of now afaik.
    if i am not mistaken however that is still a thing on the agenda for development.
    especially with the future of 4K or bigger screens getting more and more common
    (i however am not very keen on that, because of the expenses required for GPU hardware to actually drive those screens)
    I can't question how hard it is to implement, but it's been asked for 2years now. Well I don't think it's a problem for gpu's anymore since 4k has been a standard for quite a while now (on displays not tv's).

I truly wish it could be fixed before it's to late.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    current games do have problems to run at 1080p 60Hz with middle class GPUs and higher settings
    (where is the point to have the ability to have nice grafics on high if it results in slideshows ;) )
    and not everyone can spent 300 to 800 on a GPU to drive a big screen
    (or buy the usually 200 GPU for 300 now because of crypto mining :( )

Reaction score
    Well, after YEARS of asking for it and the game being unplayable due to the tiny text issue. Maybe all of the paying customers should start to seek legal assistance in having our funds returned for a game we cannot play.

Reaction score
    Well, after YEARS of asking for it and the game being unplayable due to the tiny text issue. Maybe all of the paying customers should start to seek legal assistance in having our funds returned for a game we cannot play.
    Come on, it's unplayable for many other reasons... Game UI scaling is the least important of them, in my personal opinion.