Tenebris Lux - The light in darkness - Recruiting!

diremage

Tech Wizard
    Reaction score
    Tenbris Lux is recruiting on the Light vs Dark server!

We are a freedom-loving Light faction with a penchant for assisting newbies in need, and I am Dire, the shadowy leader of this cult strike group. We are looking for pilots, miners, newbies and seasoned veterans to fill the ranks of the Good Guys (tm) and stand against the Forces of Darkness.

Lux works as part of an alliance of factions to take on the larger, more established Dark groups. I feel that when Dark starts harassing newbies, camping two-day-old accounts with titans, and demanding vasselage, someone needs to stand up and stop them, and unfortunately it looks like that someone is going to have to be us.

Please find me on LVD or in Discord to apply! A squadron of fighters with little more than their courage and a cutting torch are ample and sufficient to take down a death star. Free cutting torches to anyone who joins :schema:

Reactions: NaStral

diremage

Tech Wizard
    Reaction score
    LVD world has been reset and Ten Lux is the second light faction to swell the ranks of the Light Side. We are still here and we carried over close to 2 million mass from the old world. We are also still recruiting; contact dire in-game for an invite.

G

GDPR 302420

In order to draw in members for recruitment, I would suggest you make yourself some kind of banner/flag for your faction and show off some pictures of your fleet (even under construction stuff is better then nothing)

Although at least you mentioned what server you were on, but perhaps include the IP

Reactions: NaStral

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    In order to draw in members for recruitment, I would suggest you make yourself some kind of banner/flag for your faction and show off some pictures of your fleet (even under construction stuff is better then nothing)

Although at least you mentioned what server you were on, but perhaps include the IP
    There is only like 3 left PvP starmade servers I'm pretty sure everyone knows what LvD is