Tectum Clementia: Nova Ascendence Role-Play

Reaction score

A new horror has entered our universe and found it's home in our galaxy. Wiping out civilization after civilization in search for artifacts and technology needed to bring about it's true purpose. Only a handful of civilizations remain. Scattered across the galaxy, pockets of survivors cling to the last hope they have to survive what is coming.

You are among the lucky, your cubatom stream was intercepted after your last death and materialize at a strange undeathonator station far from home and in the center of the Confederate Syndicate States of New Ephebe!

We are the last hope for our galaxy, you are the last of us who can make a difference.

Will you fight the new threat? Whose side are you on?

Welcome to Tectum Clemtia: Nova Ascendance

This server and its lore stem from the very first Star-made Role-Play server. Though it has had it's ups a downs, we can confidently say what we are back and better then ever!

Some Basic information about the server:

TC is a White listed RP server with an admin staff that is dedicated to making sure you have a good time. As admins we are not here to compete with you, we are here to enhance your Star-made experience!

We are running a US based Dedicated 3.4GHz 4 core server with 32GB of Ram and SSD Hard drive.

We have three servers for your Star-made-ing pleasure

The RP Server IP is (whitelisted):

8.2.121.38:4242

The build Server is (whitelisted):

8.2.121.31:4242

The Public test server is (not whitelisted):

8.2.121.40:4242

Our Forums:

http://tectumclementia.proboards.com/

Please send Applications via Private message to timethatswasted or Carnasis here on the starmade forums.

OR

Apply Directly on our forums
    : http://tectumclementia.proboards.com/ ( you will need to create a proboards account)

The tale of Nova Ascendance is dark and troubled.

Humanity has been among the stars for thousands of years now, our original origins are all but unknown. We spread across the Galaxy and beyond, slowly, without the use of FTL. Some pockets of humanity grew in technology and intellect, others descended into barbarism...

Human settlements became isolated, forgetting of one another, and also finding themselves alone in this galaxy...

Our story beings nearly 250 years ago in one of these isolated human settlements known as Ephebia.

A threat known as The Servants of Baal sweeps across the Ephebian Cluster. The residents of Ephebia are no match for this foe, A great Exodus occurs. Using an experimental warp gate, the residents of the cluster propel themselves to the other end of the Galaxy... to a new life... to safety...

For nearly 200 years the refugees are safe. Advancing their own technological state, and growing in numbers.

But their enemy returns...

The current star date of the server is 213 A.E (After Exodus) The Ephebian refugees have already been at war with the Servants of Ball for almost 20 years, and loosing. All that changed though with the capture of the Servants of Baal Undeathenator station.

That is where your story begins.... You awake in a strange station, far from home. You may have just died, you may have been dead for hundreds of years, but now your new life awaits.

Help defeat the Servants of Baal... Take back the galaxy.

For detailed Server Lore see: http://tectumclementia.proboards.com/board/21/tc-nova-ascendence-lore

What this server offers and why you should choose us!

We've raided Star-Made dock for every good looking station on there. Not only that but we took each of those stations and shot them full of holes, saved them and shot them up again.

So what did we accomplish? we created a universe with 60 different stations that could possibly spawn.

What does this mean? You will be hard pressed to run into the same station twice in a row, not only that, but we have included things such as warp gates and factories that will randomly spawn in the galaxy.

The Pirate faction has been completely replace by the Servants of Baal.

There are several other Admin run NPC factions that players can interact with, all with their unique fleets.

Politics are a main play on the server. Side with one faction? Play two sides against each other? Its up to you.

We've tried very hard to create a "Capital Ships" type of play experience. If you like games such as the X-series and Homeworld, you are really going to like this server.

Ships on the server must be engineered, not slapped together.

We will be rolling out custom blocks and textures as time goes on.

Here on TC we have a crafting system, not a gathering system. The time it takes to gather the physical resources you need is minimal, but the amount of actual work that goes into an item has been increased.

Final blocks are made of circuits, ingots and crystals, not raw capsules. Items are mostly color co-ordinates to their base elements.

We've also eliminated the redundant Micro assembler. The Capsule Refinery turns asteroid rocks directly into Crystal Composite and metal alloy. No more wasting your precious capsules creating them.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Envie
    Reaction score
    I'd like to submit a Testimonial / Early-Access Review for this Server, which I am now a member of and having a blast!

Having just recently gone *Live* - this is a new server with a brand new Galaxy and newly beginning community. If you're either new to StarMade and looking for a new server that's not over-populated or advanced in politics and settlements (yet), or you've been around awhile and looking for a great server to roleplay your faction and join in player-driven politics and stories, this server might be for you!

The first thing that blew me away about TC Server is the lore and detailed story-telling when you begin. I'm not going to post spoilers though you can get the gist of it from those in the intro post above. If you love a good story and a good challenge to your character's existence and starting out in a strange galaxy where you are far from anything you recognize and know - this is definitely going to interest you. I promise it's unlike any other starting point you've tried on another server!

Secondly, the Admin and GM's (and I use Game Master term in the traditional story-teller/RP sense in a game) are A-mazing! Great bunch of guys who have spent a lot of time and effort creating this new game universe for players to enjoy and tell their own personal stories within while providing plenty of RP events (with actual real game consequences, not just a made up chat story). Just in the few days things have been live there have been a few events and one which I personally participated in when I discovered an abandoned jump-gate and politics ensued over which factions would take possession. Even though my faction lost the roll for it - It was fantastic and well done!

Lastly, if you're an explorer ... this server offers you something most others do not - amazing diversity and variety of hidden 'finds' out there to be discovered. A system full of 'undiscovered stations' may reveal immense Pirate (Servants of Baal) Relay Stations and Command Centers or it may reveal an old broken down Jump Gate. It might be a factory station from some ancient unknown civilization from thousands of years ago or it may be a newer but abandoned or partially destroyed colony station ... it's amazingly fun to find out what's out there! As was said, there are 60 varieties of stations - that's amazing! The new contest winner stations are there too ... inter-mingled with a lot of others and some extremely rare finds. I've traveled quite a bit discovering some and can honestly say this adds a level of fun to the game the vanilla version doesn't quite compare with.

As a brand new member of the server, I'm thrilled to join their community and hope others of you out there seeking this kind of dedicated roleplay and story-telling will also enjoy. If you've read this far and are still interested, please take the time to visit the TC forums and check out the lore, the "RPQ" ship requirements, and the application for joining.

Regards,

Envie, aka:

- Isobel "Vex" Vexare
    Heliotrope Research Crew
    Black Line / Syndicate States

Reaction score
    This is obviously a new tectum clementia server, but is this the active one? You guys start new servers so often its hard to keep track. My friends and I stopped playing starmade back when all of the game mechanics were getting switched around, and I was looking to get back into RP servers. If this is the right place, how many players are active? Let me know and I will sign up.

Reaction score
    Yes this is the active server. The TC community has been around for almost 2 years now, we took a break a few month ago to build a new server and update TC to better fit the new versions of Star-made.

Our first month membership was very strong, but after the holidays the player population dropped off quite a bit. Several very active players had to "retire" for personal reasons, so we are looking to build the player base back up. The server is up and will remain up for the foreseeable future =D

Come on by!

Reaction score
    Character Name: Vikar Gaarrow (V_Gaarrow)

Species: Human

Alignment: Lawful Good

Short Bio: Gaarrow is a fearless, loyal and deadly career soldier that believes it is his job to protect the people of Ephebe, under any banner. He is an expert in hand-to-hand combat, small arms, and demolitions. He is a capable fighter pilot and commanding officer. Though he has not mastered computer or ship technology, he is more than capable of dealing with either. Gaarow prefers smashing into unaware opponents, but is also versed with stealth missions.

Autobiography:
    Gaarrow was one of the two survivors recovered from an asteroid mining colony on the fringes of the Ephebian cluster. The thirteen-year-old and his friend narrowly escaped a pirate attack with the help of CSSNE troopers. Since the incident, even prior to his enlisting, Gaarrow has made it a point to stay closely connected with the military, making friends with officers and performing odd tasks, even taking a job with a cafe on a Black Line base. Eight months he was officially allowed to enlist, a ranking officer and a friend of Gaarrow's finally granted his request. In the following years. With prior experience flying small craft, ample motivation, and friends in the right places, Gaarrow made short work of the CSSNE rank system. But it wasn't all dinner parties and paperwork... Gaarrow fought for his place. He volunteered for the high-risk missions, and watched his fellow troopers backs. The military was more than a job, Gaarrow needed it, he fed off of it. CSSNE was his home. His team was his family. The Baalites were his enemy. After years of heavy combat, Gaarrow was put in command of a small strike team, tasked with infiltrating Baalite territory and hitting high value targets.
    Years later, after earning commendation after commendation, Gaarrow realized he could do more on his own, without the red tape. After an enticing offer from a paramilitary contractor eager to acquire the one-man-army, Gaarrow resigned his commission with the CSSNE and began work as "private security." His new team may not have had the same discipline as his old gang of troopers, but they were better trained, better equipped, and better motivated to get the job done, not to mention bypassing the bureaucrats entirely. Night and day, Gaarrow and his team fought, literally, to sway the tide of battle in humanity's favor.

Tell us about your character prior to this event:
    Three years ago, during an intense battle between Baalites and joint forces, Gaarrow and his squad were wiped out by a Rendii force attempting to cover up military secrets. The Rendii claimed Baalites were responsible for Gaarrows' teams deaths. Re-spawning at the strange undeathenator station, Gaarrow finds that the galaxy seems to have moved on without him... except for one individual.

Initial Plans: Probably go freelance for a while. Eventually I want to join up with a larger faction and put some hurt on the Baalites and the pirates. I'll probably eventually have my character develop in a way that makes him re-examine his life and change his values and associations, but I haven't decided how yet.

An extended bio and additional character information will be provided to the forums once I get into the server.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Actually I've never played the first one. Maybe I'll have to look in to that..

Reaction score
    Is this server still active? The forums seem dead and and it also seems like no one still participates anymore.