Team AEON, recruiting

Reaction score
    Team Aeon are a brand new faction on a brand new server and we are looking to recruit.

Crew members must be excellent ship and station builders and ranks will come in time. Every crew member starts out at the bottom and when you prove yourself you will rise up the ranks. With promotion comes benefits - those benefits aren't discussed until you rise.

Interested in joining Team Aeon?

We play on the Team Aeon server: http://star-made.org/content/team-aeon-25k-starting-bp-allowed-pvp-factions

It's brand new and are currently three factions in the game, one of which we are in alliance, the other is neutral.

Team Aeon only have one large ship (ugly but is a carrier) and six small attack ships.

As I previously said, we are looking for enthusiastic and creative ship builders.

If your interested, let me know what your IGN is and why you should join the faction.

Reaction score
    Hello! First of all, my in game name is Hydra.

If you are interested in building, i\'m the right guy!

I previusly worked for another server.. Here\'s my work! http://imgur.com/a/AYusG#0

Please, Reply ASAP.

Reaction score
    I am new to this game, Although the work I have done is decent.I wuld love to join your faction, Please reply ASAP. Thanks!

Reaction score
    My IGN is sychoryan, I am starting out on the server. If needed for the faction I could host a small TS for better comunication

Reaction score
    More information about us, and what we do:

http://team-aeon.co.uk/showthread.php?2-The-AEON-Faction-News-Information-and-Recruitment&p=2#post2

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,I would like to join.

IGN:Solenoden

Im an excellent dog fighter,spy,leader and follower.

Reaction score
    my in game name is jakethewarlord

im a decent builder

the reason i want to join is i need a faction i have tryed to join others but they have not responded

Reaction score
    Hey my ign is Wallespider56 and i would like to join your faction what-wot.

i am a really good mechanic with the abitlity of making various hyper-end systems and whatnot

one being the S.T.B. aka the Shield Tank Battery a combo of shields powerstorage and powergeneraton.

i\'ve gotten better at making ships fit for combat as well as asthetics.

if you need a mechanic im the guy to notifly.

i\'m also loyal and will stand up for my friends and crew no mattter the cost

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you plan on expanding? And looking for wing commanders + defense managers?

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i would like to join reason: i can manage a large ship and my in-game name is JTJSniperBee (note this! i can\'t use chat on this website)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, i want to join, IGN is same as my forum name. I play everyday, and am great at NOT getting lost.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Ign: Tilbo

I can build small/medium mining ships given time and resources, then I could lead mining squads to asteroid fields and gather resources ASAP.

Please reply soon, Tilbo

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ign:TattieMasher

i love building and i could play mostly all the time i have built a few ships but could do better if given time and the resources to build

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, i want to join, IGN is same as my forum name. I play everyday, and am great at NOT getting lost.

Reaction score
    Due to rescent idealists in the UAF, we cannot ask you to join at this time. But if you would like ADI would be proud to help with the suply of goods and materials if you ever come to NASS.

Thanks,

-H