takethispie Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username takethispie

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT + 1:00

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? at least 4 hours per week of continuous activity
    but most of the time I'm logged in from 7 PM until 10 PM

How long have you been playing StarMade? I've been playing Starmade since around September 2012

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Roleplay Titan Builder & complex logic circuit builder

I'm more into singleplayer Creative building but I do like survival and multiplayer

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm impartial,
    I love starmade and would do anything to make Starmade even better !

What are some of your weaknesses? I'm not a native english speaker

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to have a bigger involvement in starmade's devellopement and exchanges between the community and the Schine Team.

I've also been chosen by the biggest part of the french community (starmade.fr forum ) to be their representative, so I think It is important for me to be a part of the intergalactic council,
    we already have few people translating news but our members (and as many know, french have a reputation of not being really good at speaking foreign languages for a reason ...)
    would like to suggest things, share ideas but many can't really do it because of the language barrier, I will change that if i become a representative

How do you contribute to the community currently? a long time ago I created a topic on, wich seems to be, the first multiple floor elevator concept
    I've also put a few templates of complex logic systems in the official forum
    in the french community I'm one of the 12 top contributor, a well-known member and very very active (I have like >2000 message posted)
    I'm also making video in my free time

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.