Svens Starmade Easy Admin

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Have you ever wanted to have access to creative mode in Starmade without memorizing a bunch of admin commands? Well this may help you out!

I've created this macro to allow you to simply press a key combination to receive building blocks, it just contains a few quick settings and will even be able to save them for later.

To access any hull color all you do is hold ALT and press the corresponding number key. The system also allows you to switch between hull types using Alt H. It's set to default to standard hull, and you can set it to hardened or all hull additionally. Make sure to pay attention to your chat field when switching hulls as it tells you what hull type you have selected.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Some of the groups contain lots of items so you can press the End key at anytime and it will stop the macro from issuing further commands.

Alt - will give you the useful blocks not found under the ship category

Alt = will issue the command /give_category_items <Username> <Amount> ship

The Home key will allow you to choose a pre-set home that will automatically change your sector to.

The Keystroke Delay determines how fast the macro runs commands, the shorter the delay the faster they will run but if it's too fast it will cause errors.

| IMPORTANT |
    The macro uses the Enter key to bring up the chat window to issue commands. Leaving chat open will cause the system to fail

Be patient, the macro has to issue a lot of commands and this may take time, using a lower keystroke delay will make the commands faster but increase the chance of failure.

Additions:
    Please feel free to point out any mistakes, request blocks be added, request features you would like to see added or ask questions if you don't understand a function.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I downloaded, and I must say, it is incredibly useful. The one problem I found after a very quick play with it is that when you get the text "Hardened Hull Selected", it is actually regular and vice versa. Might want to fix that up :)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I downloaded, and I must say, it is incredibly useful. The one problem I found after a very quick play with it is that when you get the text "Hardened Hull Selected", it is actually regular and vice versa. Might want to fix that up :)
    Ah yes, grey hull will work, which was my test material... the other hulls had the >= & <= reversed, I uploaded a fixed version.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I believe this is a great project!!!

We are getting so many great applications to assist us in Starmade! I love it

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If I can find the source code for this macro I am going to revive this since I found out you can change specific configs in game. I will also be removing all of the give block functionality as that has more or less been replaced with /shop_infinite. Unless anybody speaks up and says they really want the ability to give themselves massive amounts of blocks.