[survival, no blueprints, PVP]

Reaction score
    Hi im new here and my eng is not my first language so try to be kind ;)

Ok, first things first. We are completely new server, run by us and we are up to manage some nice PVP and Galactic scale war

Why this server will be the best?
    1) 100% uptime
    2) Guaranted updates on spot
    3) Only - in the universe - we have turned on collision damage.
    4) Bunch of coders ready to keep play style fresh, interesting and enjoyable.

On this server, you can meet with 2 factions in endless war. We'll do our best to keep this war as the biggest war you've ever seen. We're up to end “alpha testing” stage and start recruiting new crew for each faction :)

What's going on?

- Official war of - earlier mentioned - two main factions is suspended, in order to give new players chance to start.
    - No creative mode / blueprints - you'll have to achieve everything with your hands. It's time to finally get our from comfort zone guys :)
    - We need to find at least 16 players (8 for every faction) to really start playing.
    - We're from Poland, so you should have ability to communicate in Polish or/and English.

We need you, so stop thinking and contact me in comments or fell to be invited to our TeamSpeak 3 Server:

goldspeak.pl
    or just PM me
    look for user named Pucek (or just ask for me from one of admins)

I hope, we will have possibility to have best time together ... slaughtering in bloody battles and ruining each others hour of work :)