Read by Schine Suggestions based on recent additions

Reaction score
    With the way this game is turning out it will get even more addictive. I like the idea of a "Flare" that can force the pilot out of the core so the ship can be stolen however, I think using a "Hacking Tool" instead would be more flexible for the direction this game is taking. For instance you could then add computers for the power reactor (link reactors to the computer to allow multiple systems) and using the new wireless logic turret control computers. This will allow players to board your ship and take systems down one at a time. You could also add a new computer block that drains ship power to slow the hacking tool. Also, I would still like to see an AI that you can set navigation points that the ship follows while the pilot is on-board allowing for both inner and outer ship battles at the same time.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    As cool as that is, it can be entirely avoided by the target by not connecting their reactors to any computer systems. There has to be a benefit to adding these computers.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Your chose of avatar....is bold to say the least.

Reaction score
    With the way this game is turning out it will get even more addictive. I like the idea of a "Flare" that can force the pilot out of the core so the ship can be stolen however, I think using a "Hacking Tool" instead would be more flexible for the direction this game is taking. For instance you could then add computers for the power reactor (link reactors to the computer to allow multiple systems) and using the new wireless logic turret control computers. This will allow players to board your ship and take systems down one at a time. You could also add a new computer block that drains ship power to slow the hacking tool. Also, I would still like to see an AI that you can set navigation points that the ship follows while the pilot is on-board allowing for both inner and outer ship battles at the same time.
    Thinking a bit too far ahead, no?

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    There's plans for additions to ships that give certain abilities but the challenge of that is the fact that boarding parties could potentially hack those additions to cause negative effects to your ship. That's probably as vague as I can make it, as a lot of it is still a fair ways off from being thoroughly conceptualized.

Reactions: kiddan
    Reaction score
    I'm thinking that the power reactors need to be connected to a computer and the computer needs to be connected to the ship for it to generate power so individual systems can be taken down and allows for backup systems.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435419195,1435418993][/DOUBLEPOST]I can see what you mean but hacking wouldn't be instant and there can be a warning when someone on your ship is in the process of taking down your ship. With the addition to turrets that target players only this will force them to place those weapons in more strategic places. Ship to ship battles are great and I was just suggesting some possible future paths that I think could greatly benefit this game. :)

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    it is the same general avatar 42828 (also known as 'Bradley') used. If that doesn't ring any bells, pm.
    I know somebody else used this avatar and I've seen it numerous times before... I'd appreciate a PM for explaination.

And, yeah, now I know I'm going full-noob.