Read by Council Suggestion: Provide option to have 2 additional CUSTOM power blocks

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Greetings all again,
    Hello and thank you for taking the time to view this thread, if you are a server owner like myself and you like to customize the game like I do, wouldn't it be nice to have the option to add at least 2 other forms of power? ;) whether it be for a RP server or regular.....

ie:
    Solar Panels
    Fluid Substance

I tried adding in one additional power block, but it seems to me, at least, that the POWER_ID is hard coded into the java part of the game....unless I missed something, then I do apologize.
    If I did miss something, could a knowledgeable person kindly inform me, thank you.

Note:
    I have added 40+ custom blocks already with no problems ie: hulls, deco, lights, etc.

Note 2:
    The power block is type="POWER_ID" and not

<Block icon="281" name="Solar Panels" textureId="1869" type="CUSTOM_ID_079">

where the type="CUSTOM_ID_079"

I think since I can not reference the POWER_ID I can not add additional power blocks.... I tried using that reference and I over wrote the power block.

if we could get a CUSTOM_POWER_ID_001 and have it reference the POWER_ID so it does not change any variables or add the variables that we could change to the Custom Block Behavior /or Config that would be awesome.

Last edited:

ToasterBorst

Formerly known as Weishaupt
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Wired for Logic
    These are actually frequent suggestions and have received a great deal of debate and discussion within the community and presumably beyond, for now, we're all kind of left waiting on whatever Schine has planned.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    These are actually frequent suggestions and have received a great deal of debate and discussion within the community and presumably beyond, for now, we're all kind of left waiting on whatever Schine has planned.
    oh, odd it did not show up for me when I did a search.... Sorry for bringing up something already discussed. Not sure why this would be a detriment and not be implemented right away, since after all, it would be up to server owners to have additional power sources. These power sources don't have to be at full capacity either, if that's the issue....just range it from 1/2 to 1/4 of a normal power block. But I digress, I thank you again for the information, and for now I will just have the Solar Panel texture block. ;)