Suggestion: give >MrGrey1< a T1 masterbuilders badge

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Saber DukeofRealms or any other dev/mod present.

this suggestion should be a non-problem for anyone who saw the amazing amounts of details MrGrey1 placed on his creations..
    His Latest Example of master craft left me in tears,as probably my favourite shipyard I ever saw ..was being built before my eyes.

MrGrey1 for T1 Masterbuilder

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    This is fair, actually. He cranks out tons of good stuff.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    This is fair, actually. He cranks out tons of good stuff.
    true.

id rather see the death of badges etc though - some of the people sporting such things are supporting some pretty extreme things on their youtube channels, and should not be enabled by schine through some "community badge"

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MR.GREY TO BE CLEAR - havent seen anything like that from them. others, I have.

Reactions: Valck and MacThule
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    id rather see the death of badges etc though - some of the people sporting such things are supporting some pretty extreme things on their youtube channels, and should not be enabled by schine through some "community badge"
    Good point that I hadn't thought of. Badges communicate authority to many, more than simply announcing a flair for the artistic.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Saber DukeofRealms or any other dev/mod present.

this suggestion should be a non-problem for anyone who saw the amazing amounts of details MrGrey1 placed on his creations..
    His Latest Example of master craft left me in tears,as probably my favourite shipyard I ever saw ..was being built before my eyes.

MrGrey1 for T1 Masterbuilder

Yeah, he's alright. I guess. ;-)
    Seriously, he does make some cool stuff.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    true.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MR.GREY TO BE CLEAR - havent seen anything like that from them. others, I have.
    can you elaborate :eek: