Suggestion for improve the forum posts

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    I do not know if these features are present in the forum, it would be great if some were added and others modified:
    • When you create a "spoiler", it would be great if the word "spoiler" could disappear, I know that this can be removed using bbcode, but it seems that in this forum can only be achieved with the configuration of the forum itself.
    • Add the option to create / manage "tables" using BBcode, I have not seen the option on any side, and the codes I tried to use do not work.
    • It would be great to have some more "fonts" of text, the ones that are there are good ... but they are very bland.
    • Add more functions using BBcode for the images, to allow them to be placed "under" the text, as if it were a background; This is something merely aesthetic, but it would be nice, to be able to put text "over" the images.
    • It would be great, that when you want to enter a "code", it will show the option to put it as "PCRE", and not have to put it by hand, this would facilitate the process of "copy & paste" regex commands directly from the forum.
    This is all, if any of these functions are already present in the forum, please tell me how to make them work, and if they are not present, take into account add them if you can :)

Reactions: Lecic