Bug Stuck exiting core

Reaction score
    OK WTF!!!
    Almost constantly now when I exit a core, any ship (different ships built by different people) I am getting dumped into a wall and stuck. Warp out protection doesn't work (never did seem to either).

I find it hard to believe I'm the only person this is happening to.

Prior to and including the HP system patch, it happened from time to time, but it was somewhat predictible. I don't know if it's just the current patch or somewhere in between, but this is just plain ridiculous

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This has been happening to me allot also. I find that if I'm close enough to my core, I can re-enter it by pressing "R". then when I exit a second time, I'm not stuck in a block.

Reaction score
    This bug is known and is being worked on not sure if you are able to view this task but here's the link.

http://phab.starma.de/T820
    Thanks! Was too lazy to go searching for it, but also didn't know about the tracker.

I know about sitting, but it isn't always possible (like working on turrets) and it's not a habit so I forget all the time. Still it's a work-around, not a solution. I hope they get it fixed soon. This is almost game-breaking. If it isn't a top priority, it should be.

Reaction score
    This has been happening to me allot also. I find that if I'm close enough to my core, I can re-enter it by pressing "R". then when I exit a second time, I'm not stuck in a block.
    Yeah, now that you mention it, I'm finding it consistently normal if you can get back in and then exit again.
    Every time that entity is loaded you have to go through this though. That means if you restart the game. I think if you move out of sector, etc, etc.