Storage Management: "Add Filtered"

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    With the advent of Shipyards (Yay Schema and the Devs!) I suddenly have to do inventory management of large numbers of blocks. A small change would make this process MUCH easier.

When you set up your pulls between storage units, you can filter the items you'd like to pull. If I want a storage unit that contains all the colored hulls, for instance, I can filter for "hull" then select a colored hull, and shape. Then I have to re-filter and do it over again 44 more times to get all the hull blocks listed.

Alternately I can "add all" blocks in the game, then go through and remove everything that isn't hull. This process, too, is labor intensive.

May I suggest a middle path? I'd like to be able to filter, and THEN hit add-all? or maybe even have a smart-pull where I can tell it to pull anything with "hull" in the name, or "computer" or "ore" or "capsule" ....

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yes I'd be nice to have an add group option rather than just an add single item option. Would be very handy for those of us that build things using storage boxes since setting things up more than once is rather annoying.