Station Scanner and Inhibitor controls

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mork2, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Mork2

I'm hoping that later on there is some way to activate station based jump inhibitors or scanners. Atleast allow it to be player activated.

If your home base station is camped by cloaking ships at the moment the only way to activate a scanner is to undock from the station to activate the scan to check which will probably get you killed by the cloaked ship(s).

If you use a small internally docked ship with a scanner yes you can safely undock and scan but you can't fight.
      Under the power 2.0 stealth and scanner mechanics only a ship capable of scanning the ship can attack it. Scanning doesn't decloak/jam a ship so all players can see it, any more.

• Like Like x 3
    2. Coyote27

According to the last dev Q&A, logic control and activation of chambers is being looked at and will probably make it in. :))

3. Mork2

Great I live in hope until that day. I have reserved space for the reactors and chambers on my shipyard.

4. Alechris_1

5. Zekester81

I may have to salvage or restart an old station project after that comes out.

6. Mork2

Well I would wait for the weapons update a bit if its an armed station. I just noticed that I can't seem to find any emp or ion effects or computers anymore. So I will need to update the station defences as well.

7. Batavium

Bumb - 14 APRIL 2018

Schema hates his game and the people who play it. O wait no i am sorry it is a feature! Riiight i got it all wrong. He wants us to kill and HomeBase camp everyone on a server without them being able to do anything about it. Silly me.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    8. OfficialCoding

OfficialCoding Currently Fleet Building

I get it, your salty, but this is still necro and unnecessary. Schema is working as fast as he can, but he is only 1 guy working on it. inb4 in would not be feasible to get more coders on the team atm.