Starwars Empire Ship Pack (A packaging of ships that are or similar to Star Destroyers)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Ok so I have done an Isanth Pack but now with all these Star Destroyers popping into existence I figure I should make a place where you can get them all at once. I have picked four starting vessels and a dropship and edited some and what not. I will add to this pack whenever I have finished inspecting a Star Destroyer or other Imperial Ship. Credit is given to the creators of all these ships.

1. The Ashwin Dock 0 by Templar_Luke = Imperial Cara Shuttle ( No edits unarmed )

2. The Ashwin by Templar_Luke = Imperial Atheria Scout Cruiser (Tiny Edit Removed Radar Dish and fixed two blocks that were damaged)

3. Arrow Star Destroyer by S7ormblade = Imperial Arrow Light Destroyer (Larger edits Wedged the hull and added to engines in back more edits might occur in the future)

4. Legacy Class Star Destroyer by tenk11kamikaza = Imperial Legacy Star Destroyer (Minor Edits Added doors)

More to Come!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tacotown99

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    So adding three more ships.

Nova Class stardestroyer by poopnpee = Imperial Nova Star Destroyer (No Edits Fully capable of fighting interior incomplete)

Final Stardestroyer by The engineer = Imperial Imperial I Star Destroyer ( While not the well known Ixis Star Destroyer (Bellow) this ship is powerful and has a very nice if small interior. )

Star_Destroyer_by_Ixis by Ixis = Imperial Star Destroyer (No edits This is a massive ship and is well known The interior is a bit bright though ;) ) Unfortunately Ixis's ISD is to big even when zipped to post here so I will do the next best thing.

http://oldsite.star-made.org/node/7237

Attachments

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The Legacy and the Imperial Star Destroyer are the closest to canon. The Imperial Imperial I Star Destroyer is obviously not to scale. I have more to add in though including the Executor.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well they did a good job. It honestly doesn't matter that much to me. They are all Star Destroyer type vessels and they are very well built. I didn't build any of these and I probably could not stay committed to such a big build. If you or someone else builds a Canon Star Destroyer I will probably add it to the package.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I'm currently doing the Republic Navy and in the middle of creating the frame for a Venator. Oh and my comment wasn't meant to be rude, just informative.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Don't worry I didn't take it as rude :)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    lol it seems no one gets mad at comments now. keep it up thadius this is watched by me

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i mainly go for star trek ship (i like star wars as well ) but these ships are just awesome almost as good as some of starfleets i hope you make more star wars ships but i can not seem to get them working but still cool

Last edited: