Starmadepedia's List of Logic Circuits help

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Hey, everyone. Crimson-Artist here.

For those that don't know I do a lot of work on the official Starmade Wiki, Starmadepedia and I'd like some help. I've noticed that we really don't have a common listing of helpful logic circuits similar to other games wikis like Minecraft's. I've taken the liberty of creating a page listing off as many circuits as I can think of. However I'm by no means a logic genius and can only list so many. I consider myself to be relativity average at best with logic.

Thats why I'm asking everyone here to help with creating this list that both catalogs and teach players how to build useful logic circuits. My aim is to have something that both is easy to read and comprehensive. If you have any questions and suggestions on the page please list them here.

Thanks again everyone!

The page can be found here: List of Logic Circuits - StarMade Wiki

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Adding common things like easy door controls and elevators(maybe too complicated?) would be neat.
    Or add notes saying what the different setups could be used for, example a door.
    Maybe turn this into a semi suggestion page too for us that really just suck at logic.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Adding common things like easy door controls and elevators(maybe too complicated?) would be neat.
    Or add notes saying what the different setups could be used for, example a door.
    Maybe turn this into a semi suggestion page too for us that really just suck at logic.
    thx. thats the idea of this thread. I started that page to help everyone, new players especially, get some good circuit designs. even if you dont actively make edits to the page making some good suggestions always helps

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Could look at Benches channel for some circuits as well. Be warned, Bench has a tendency to over complicate circuits for redundancy. His error detecting delay loop is the circuit I use for all my lights.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Could look at Benches channel for some circuits as well. Be warned, Bench has a tendency to over complicate circuits for redundancy. His error detecting delay loop is the circuit I use for all my lights.
    i plan on adding those circuits to the list. I'll try to make it to-the-point as I can write it :)

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!

Select one ... or all ... i´m full of ideas and circuits ... It would be an honor to put my little bit of sand, to contribute to the starmade wiki.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold

Select one ... or all ... i´m full of ideas and circuits ... It would be an honor to put my little bit of sand, to contribute to the starmade wiki.
    all! I want as many as the community can add.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    ok, I must put the logic circuits here, or I can with your consent, do it directly in the wiki (always using the same design / style that you used to create the content ).

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    ok, I must put the logic circuits here, or I can with your consent, do it directly in the wiki (always using the same design / style that you used to create the content ).
    the wiki way is preferred as its easier. People who know how to make good circuits but may not have a wiki account to make edits can post here and people like me can add them to the list.