Starmade won't connect

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    When I launch Starmade, I choose sandbox mode for 1player (obviously), and then it goes to connect to "Localhost:2424" It syatys there, never connecting. I have never had this probelm before.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yes, I do. It won\'t connect to any servers, but the most problematic connection issue is my own local server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It still doesn\'t connect. Regardless of which server I am trying to connect to, my local server or someone else\'s, it doesn\'t connect. The Starmade Connector stays at \"Connecting to localhost:2424\" indefinitely

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have trid reinstalling, redownloading, making a new world, running it in different compatability modes. Nothing is working.

Reaction score
    Hi,

Are you sure it says \"\"Connecting to localhost:2424\" and not \"Connecting to localhost:4242\"? Maybe it actually is trying to connect to the wrong port..

Reaction score
    I am experiancing the exact same troubles as described in this post. I have reinstalled at least Four times. I finally got a prompt to Migrate something or the other, but I am afraid I still have not found a fix. Anyone have any clue, or manage to find a fix?

Reaction score
    On a Mac. Was playing one minute - the next minute, disconnected from the server and won\'t connect any longer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    can any of you having troubles connect to multiplayer servers?