StarMade v0.19226 Rail System and more

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Nice ! And congrats! I gotta say, that's some incredible work with the rails ! I'd never have thought some of that stuff would be even possible! XD

Reaction score
    At first: Big Thanks! So much possibilities...

But I have a dump question: After loading the patch, there were still the normal turret connectors installed, with all the docking boxes and the glitching by moving the turrets vertically.

Will this System be removed in the long run? Or is Rail Docking just a new Option?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius

But I have a dump question: After loading the patch, there were still the normal turret connectors installed, with all the docking boxes and the glitching by moving the turrets vertically.

Will this System be removed in the long run? Or is Rail Docking just a new Option?
    i think the old docking blocks will be repurposed for something else in the future

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic

It will be a replacement, its now "shape dependent" docking, not fixed boxes anymore. =)

- Andy

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Finally!
    Old docking system is not compatible on the same entity as the new rail system. You'll need to refit your docks and turrets. The old system will probably be kept in for a few updates but eventually removed, like the old missile systems.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    What happened to magnetic docking? :'(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    EyeCandy is fine, but API will help grow community more... Please release at least small API for extending servers with new features, commands and more...

Reactions: Ithirahad

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    EyeCandy is fine, but API will help grow community more... Please release at least small API for extending servers with new features, commands and more...
    You say it's eyecandy, but a good turret system is a necessity for the gameplay that we see.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Time to halt all military operations and initiate massive refitting !

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Damn it! The best update ever getting released during finals...

T_T

An issue has been resolved that caused lag spikes whenever a new player join on more populated server. Also the configuration for the hotbar is now set by ship. That means when you load a blueprint after setting it, you will get the exact hotbar you saved the blueprint with.
    F*** YES! That was one of the most annoying bugs ever.

Last edited: