StarMade Review by Fish

Reaction score
    Not too bad. Never heard of fish though. I hope this game continues to burst!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In that review i have picked up a few problems in star made!

1. ship progression-You can get hulls shields and basically a big frigate from just getting a salvager and mining out a station or assaulting an enemy station and getting lots of credits.

2.chaotic multiplayer-You can jump into anybody elses ships if they dont have a faction module, or salvage the ship if a person isnt sat in it. This should be fixed so that to be able to \'Steal\' or \'Salvage\' someone elses ship you should need to defeat the core down to overheating!

But with this all aside i think you have a very neat game here and you should carry on posting alot of updates, i am really exited as soon as there is an update! i love this game!

Also would there be a fix for the intel graphics?

What is this \'Mirror\' concept about im interested and i would like to know how to become a tester! Thanks!

Thanks for reading :)

~~~chudders1231~~~

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wonder how much he played into and such because there are things he could have said becuase he didn\'t warn about any bugs which could have been useful for people to know about.

e.g. clolision glitching and being tped out of it when your in your ship while you have no grav unit or that it doesn\'t turn online when you touch the ship making it hard to catch your ship while it\'s drifiting away.