StarMade quick fix

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello,

While still working on the new update day and night, I also did a little update on the current version (thanks to svn branching). This update should eliminate 2 pressing bugs (a lot more bugfixes will follow in the actual new release).

The first bug is a bug that causes faction relations to randomly change.

The second one is a bug that looks like lag when playing the game longer. After some time playing placing, removing, or harvesting blocks seem to have a 5-10 second delay to update. This is now fixed.

We are already testing the new version and it's coming along great. There are still some things i need to do though before the first public pre-release. Calbiri will keep you informed about progress

Thank you for playing StarMade,

cheers,

- schema

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That ought to resolve a lot fo difficulties I\'ve been having with building. Thank you for making StarMade,

Hindos

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I thought that was just lag

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    despite all the new features THIS is the update i have really been waiting for, the bg has become a huge issue when working on a 400m long build.

Reaction score
    I love this game, and I love the work you have done so far. Dev of the year

Reaction score
    The fix gave me an added 10-15 fps! Keep up the good work and as always, thanks for your effort.

Reaction score
    Also please fix the turrets that don\'t turn it is a big bug that is very annoying.