Starmade on Steam

Reaction score
    I bought this game when it was only $3 about a year and a half ago, I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not people who have bought this game around the time I did, and even after that, would be getting a steam digital copy version of the game as well, or would we have to re-buy it?

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I bought this game when it was only $3 about a year and a half ago, I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not people who have bought this game around the time I did, and even after that, would be getting a steam digital copy version of the game as well, or would we have to re-buy it?
    I paid $3 a year and a half ago too, whether or not I get my steam digital key, I'll gladly pay for the game again but that's just me.

Reactions: MineCatFTW

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Go to Steam. In the lower left corner you can add new games. Select non-steam game, find starmade-starter and you have StarMade on Steam. The overlay doesn't work, but that's because Java games never work with Steam overlay.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Go to Steam. In the lower left corner you can add new games. Select non-steam game, find starmade-starter and you have StarMade on Steam. The overlay doesn't work, but that's because Java games never work with Steam overlay.
    wrong

You can get the steam overlay in starmade. It takes a little bit of effort though. Google steam overlay in minecraft and watch the tutorials. Just apply the same method to starmade