Starmade is a won't go past the update and install/news part

Reaction score
    I am on a mac. When i click start game on the launcher it does not even go to the thing with the options and stuff. I updated my starmade not long ago and i have not got it to work since.
    Edit: I am on version 0.1421

Reaction score
    If the game doesn't start make sure that you try a fresh installation. To do so delete (or better backup since it contains your savegames) the "StarMade" folder located inside the folder you're running StarMade from. If downloading the update/game does not work you can still update your client manually. If you need further assistance report back here.

Reaction score
    how do i update the client manually?
    I was not able to mess with it till today because my wifi only really works very well on weekends.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Download the current release zipfile:
    Release 0.1421 (20140404_194643)

Unzip it into an empty new directory.
    Redownload the Launcher for your system, and place it in the same directory.

This should result in the launcher being in a directory, right beside another directory named 'StarMade' + the zip file itself (maybe) and nothing else.

Try to start the launcher again.

- Andy

Reaction score
    Ok i found the problem. When i look at the options available at the first launcher screen i found that my early generation memory was set to something like 100000. I set it back to 256 and now it is working perfectly. Thank for the help though i probably would not have been roaming around in the options if i had not downloaded a new launcher. Again thank you.