StarMade: infinity (youtube series) coming soon

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Looking forward to this, be sure to share with us either through PMs or in this thread (preferably both) when a shooting time is set, take into account the wide variety of time-zones, so we can all be prepared in advance and work it into our schedules ;)

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    indeed at the moment i'm just getting a new graphics card for recording because with bloom on, which makes better lens flares, makes me have about 6FPS, so when i get the new card i'll be able to record faster FPS and better quality, but i do plan on finishing the first episode in about 2-3weeks

Reactions: hindos

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Pretty cool. If you want to have a good sound effect find the Stargate Daedalus Class Vessels Hyperspace sound. Its beautiful

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I don't think so. Technically you get past lots of stuff since 1. This is a non paid for service and 2. I am fairly certain Stargates directors at some point had some weird lawsuit against MGM or something going on. (That resulted in Stargate Worlds getting cancelled :()

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don't think so. Technically you get past lots of stuff since 1. This is a non paid for service and 2. I am fairly certain Stargates directors at some point had some weird lawsuit against MGM or something going on. (That resulted in Stargate Worlds getting cancelled :()
    I'd still air on the side of caution though, especially if they're known to be involved in law suits. There's plenty of alternative warp sound effects out there, finding a royalty-free one which is free-to-use under any conditions (although they might ask for credits) should be doable; I've done the same for other sounds.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I just recommended the Stargate one because its the best sounding one I know of

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Nice use of the Flood!!!!!!

You need any help working on this project? I would gladly come as an actor or bring a ship :)

Last edited:

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Nice use of the Flood!!!!!!

You need any help working on this project? I would gladly come as an actor or bring a ship :)
    at the moment i have 5 people working on it but if i need more i will post here. each episode i tend to need more people.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Phenomenal. The warp animation is a nice touch. The escalation is good and to me the whole environment feels strangely familiar, probably because I walked by it at one point but hey. I would say that the audio quality of the voices could be improved as they are relatively inaudible at times and devoid of any real emotion. I would like to see more development of characters as individuals so we can get better attached to the series.
    As far as I know this is the first of it's kind in the Star Made community, so congratulations on putting this together :) . What editing programs did you use?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    True the characters are hard to hear and don't seem all that emotional.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Phenomenal. The warp animation is a nice touch. The escalation is good and to me the whole environment feels strangely familiar, probably because I walked by it at one point but hey. I would say that the audio quality of the voices could be improved as they are relatively inaudible at times and devoid of any real emotion. I would like to see more development of characters as individuals so we can get better attached to the series.
    As far as I know this is the first of it's kind in the Star Made community, so congratulations on putting this together :) . What editing programs did you use?
    i used premier pro and after effects

Reaction score
    also yeh i have done 2 episodes and make them weekly unless a problem occurs like this week end:
    and i'm doing a special episode for when i have 100 subs so stay tuned for this special episode, also i only plan on doing more episodes of infected before moving on to a new series
    this reminds me of the flood from halo... -_- I hate the flood there so annoying! anyways keep up the great work im really looking forward to your future projects :D.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    hi generalBLT13, you need me to build anything for you? I'm always willing to help.

Last edited by a moderator: