StarMade and their Modding-Registry

Alendon

Programmer
    Reaction score
    Hello Guys

lastly i just looked into the Starmade.jar and found the Mod Package, i think that there arent modders but is it maybe possible to create mods with the help of this package, theoretically you just have to register you mod and initialize them, then you could do all parts of modding. So does anyone know how to register mods with this class, cause i dont want to edit the Starmade.jar file, for example just make an "mods" directory and drop the mods there or another idea possibly for a Server like my Situation, you put in the Starmade.jar and extra Class for modregistration, call them in the Main Class and, then you can work with the new class you created. Im not the best programmer so does anyone know how to do this, and if yes could he explain this?

Reaction score
    Benevolent (aka Destroyer of Worlds) is the server admin on Light vs Dark and has probably done more custom work that any of the other servers. I would ask him.

If you log into LvD, the general chat is linked with Discord; so, even if he is offline, you could ask for him while he is offline and he will probably answer you if he is available.

Alendon

Programmer
    Reaction score
    Thx i will ask them next, i just looked around and maybe i find first an way by my own