StarMade Adventures with Captain Anthros. All episodes. The Making Of, is now live!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Videos are art too! I have posted this on the general forum but it seems like it should go here to. I have been creating a weekly series using green screen and other VFX set inside StarMade. Episode 3 just went live today please go check it out :D

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Please continue to post there here. I enjoyed the watch very much. Your efforts are very much appreciated. :)

Reactions: Anthros1984
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    What a wonderful idea! I applaud your efforts as well.

If you're in the headspace of critical feedback (from someone who couldn't do a tenth of what you just did) can I recommend forgetting that the block size is officially a metre and consider it at least a half of that when adding yourself in. That gives you a bit of leeway for slightly more detail on some of the interiors. You can even do interior 'sets' in a bigger scale, leaving the external sets as the normal sized models.

But bravo regardless. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Thanks! I appreciate the praise from you both and feedback is always appreciated! That is a very, very good idea. Gives me some ideas :D... Thanks again!

Reactions: Dannage
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Starmade Adventures Ep4 "Order Genesis84" available June 10th.

Hey all. Been working hard on the new episode. I hope you will pleased to know that it will be available on YouTube June 10th at 6pm GMT/ 12pm CST. I will post the link when it goes live!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Episode 6 launches at 6pm GMT tonight (June 24th) Sorry I have neglected the forums recently, real life.... Anyway until tonight's launch here are all the current episodes for those of you who haven't seen them. 'Please note that Ep1 was really just a proof of concept.'

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Episode 6: Ancient Ambuscade is now available. I hope you enjoy it and if you do please leave a like or a comment, share the video and consider subscribing for weekly content! Thanks.

Captain Anthros

Reactions: Bobby Bighoof
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Okay I am very sorry for the delay. These videos are taking an increasingly long time to edit. But none the less I present Ep7! - Message in a probe. I hope you enjoy!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    With the final episode of the season approaching I should say that I will be taking a break between seasons. This is not a holiday and the channel will still have weekly content.

The season break of Starmade adventures is to allow me fully write the overarching plot and do some pre-production. I was unable to do this for the first season as I started on a whim and did not expect it to become (relatively) popular. So since I committed to weekly episodes I have been playing catch up. It does take the full week to film and edit each episode. Especially as the game has very little sound at present and the amount of layering the green screen and transparent window shots require. Not to mention it was around episode 4 before I had really grasped a full plot for the show.

This has also resulted in the pilot episode being in a very different style from the rest of the series (not to mention earlier episodes lacking the same editing polish as later ones). While remaking all the early episodes would be fruitless. I do intend, as a 50 subscriber special, to remake episode 1 as a true and fitting beginning to the saga.

Lastly when season 2 enters production I will be offering opportunities to anyone who would like to have their creations featured in the show. There will also be a call for people who would like to perform voice/acting roles and/or to act as pilots for some episodes to allow me to tell a better story than I can do with the AI and hopefully to have a bit of fun within the community. Anyone who has any interest on being involved with the next season should contact me through my Official Facebook.

Sorry about the essay and thanks for watching!

Captain Anthros.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Episode 10 is currently on the final render. The grand finale of the season will be live and on time tomorrow at 6pm GMT. I will of course post the link here... I sincerely hope you all check it out, enjoy it, comment on it, like it, share it and subscribe to the channel :D There could be candy in it for you... There isn't... But still...

Thumb.jpg

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    50th subscriber special! The remake of episode 1 in order to bring it in line with the rest of the series

I hope you all enjoy