StarMade 0.156 - Repost

Reaction score
    This Article was lost during the recent rollback, fortunately I had it loaded up on an active tab on my browser still, so here is a Repost of the changelog from version 0.156 from Schema
    "
    Hello players,
    another update with a lot of fixes. Some of the issues resolved might still need some testing.

Thanks to all the Tester for their work. It really helps so much with fixing the bugs!

- fixed select look at selection trying to select filtered objects
    - docking blocks are now activation triggers (activation blocks placed next to docking blocks turn on when a ship is docking, and off when undocking)
    - fixed support beams (salvage etc) but not balanced yet
    - added ability to focus/unfocus weapons/beams/missiles (right: click unfocused fire, left: focused)

Tracker update:

Bug #319 (Resolved): Tertiary effects on damage beam have no effect on asteroids
    Bug #271 (Resolved): Hull Corners will sometimes hide the block they sit on
    Bug #256 (Resolved): Item Cloning - fast click on a stack (move around)
    Bug #415 (Resolved): Master + Slave Weapons Consume Twice The Listed Power
    Bug #382 (Resolved): Effect module bug: Firering with effect -> inactive
    Bug #374 (Resolved): Defense Effects & Docked Entity's and Turrets
    Bug #366 (Resolved): Shift clicking does not work in hotbar
    Bug #350 (Resolved): Dis-integrators explode when receiving a "false" signal from logic blocks
    Bug #338 (Resolved): PlexLifter glitches out on planets
    Bug #335 (Resolved): Activator block does not activate entire weapon linkage
    Bug #333 (Resolved): Looking directly up/down while in gravity screws up movement controls
    Bug #329 (Resolved): Activating an activator linked to a computer will fire all similar computers
    Bug #323 (Resolved): Shop warnings when using logic systems on weapons
    Bug #316 (Resolved): AMC And other weapons utterly ignore 'output block,' even after multiple restarts
    Bug #312 (Resolved): Beams do not do any damage to planet core
    Bug #306 (Resolved): Shift+V selecting doesn't work for lights and doors
    Bug #298 (Resolved): While sector aligned (pressing c ) you are unable to see beams
    Bug #288 (Resolved): New command /sector_info doesn't work in SP and MP
    Bug #272 (Resolved): Ion Effect reduces weapon damage to shields instead of increasing it.

If you're wondering about the frequent updates: I'm not doing less or more work than when there was no update coming out for some time. Also the current state plus the engagement of the testers allows me to do more bug-updates (which with a lot of core work done I can focus on a lot more).

Thanks for playing StarMade,
    - schema
    "

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i don't think that was all of the post and why did all the data that was add to the website over the past 4 days get deleted

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    i don't think that was all of the post and why did all the data that was add to the website over the past 4 days get deleted
    That's a direct copy and paste of the original.

You can read about the rollback here, and keep up to date with website news on the main forum homepage news feed here, or the sub-forum called "Website News" here.

Reaction score
    Bug #306 (Resolved): Shift+V selecting doesn't work for lights and doors.

Still doesn't work, unless you are saying the bug was it did work and you fixed it so it 'doesn't' work....and then well now it works...in the way you wanted it which is that it doesn't work, so good work...or it doesn't work when it is supposed to work and well it doesn't work.

:P

Reaction score
    One bug someone mentioned in the last post was that passive effect modules are working in over drive. And another was that effects were reducing the energy costs of weapons?

Reaction score
    Bug #306 (Resolved): Shift+V selecting doesn't work for lights and doors.

Still doesn't work, unless you are saying the bug was it did work and you fixed it so it 'doesn't' work....and then well now it works...in the way you wanted it which is that it doesn't work, so good work...or it doesn't work when it is supposed to work and well it doesn't work.

:p

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Carnasis Sorry, the resolved flagged ones have not been confirmed by testers yet, so there might be some in there that aren't fully fixed.

However I tested it and it worked for me, so I thought it would work. It only works in buildmode atm, so that might be the problem

Last edited by a moderator: