StarMade 0.09381: Recipe Levels & fixes

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello and welcome to StarMade,

in this update, a way to increase the efficiency of recipes is introduced, as well as multiple fixes for clients and servers.

Recipe Levels

Recipes will now record, how many blocks where produced with it. This value is stored on the server to make it save from modification.

The base value for a level can be customized in the server.cfg. Each level will add more percent of the total for the next to be reached.

A level basically means more output: e.g. a recipe that makes 4x Yhole nucleus into 1 hull, will produce 2 hulls at once at level 2 for the same ingredients (4x Yhole nucleus).

Other noteworthy changes and fixes

- fixed crash when trying to sell recipes
    - recipes can now be sold for half the amount of blocks it takes for it to be created (amount can be customized in server cfg)
    - introduced recipe levels
    - fixed crash when selecting a meta item in advanced build mode
    - fixed server crash due to integrity check request in invalid regions
    - improved integrity check method
    - improved octree memory access speed
    - fixed possibility for mouse activating items or GUI when in camera mode
    - implemented security algoritm to prevent data corruption and to eventually spot the root cause.
    - hopefully fixed invisibility in advanced build mode (does not replicate on my card, so I'm fixing into the blue)
    - fixed possible thread synchronization issue causing a buffer to not exist in rare instance. (buffer was created but not everybody knew of it at once)
    - fixed beacons staying after removing the beacon block (don't know about all cases of this bug though)
    - implemented icon bakery to output single block icons in any resolution
    - fixed issue that would change to a docked ship with control key
    - docked ship+mother ship can now be cycled through with up/down keys
    - anti stuck protection for astronaut mode now manual (can be activated within 8 seconds after being in astronaut mode)
    - fixed Yhole nucleus not being placeable
    - changed xml tag names for all blocks to "Block" to make it easier to parse for 3rd parties (the game itself doesn't care about the tag names)

Thanks for playing StarMade,

- schema

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Due to that i cant join any servers and i remebered there is a file somewhere that can change version but i forgot where

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Was hoping for the bug fix for when sometimes you save your ship to local then upload it then go to buy it all that spawns is the blue diamond not the ship then after a few second the blue diamond dissapears but money was withdrawn from your account as many players were getting this issue :(

http://star-made.org/content/cant-spawn-ships-site-catalauge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJKhQffMl9o

http://star-made.org/content/help-capital-ship-not-spawning

Ive had this problem with 2 of my ships this week :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    arrayindexoutofboundexception:-1

i was in my server and i was having members getting this error. so i flew one sector out of the 2 2 2 spawn sector and instantly got this error. it seems to be something with the sectors. i can no longer join my server because it will instantly crash me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am having this problem as well, though it started today while still on 0.0938, before 0.09381 was released. I decided to make a forum topic about it here http://star-made.org/content/arrayindexoutofboundsexception-when-near-sector-852

Reaction score
    been frequently getting this error since the update adding recipies.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Blocks are still turning invisible with advanced build modes, but I think it\'s because I need to update my processor.

Reaction score
    if you dont have a docked ship and you hit the up and down arrow keys you crash

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you for the update Schema, Steam Greenlight just shows how hard you guys have worked on this game :)

P.S. Prefer the idea of having to make a mad dash to a shuttle when my ship is blowing up rather than switch quickly, but I can still choose to do that if I\'m crazy enough :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    going into your starmade folder, into the bueprints. find the DATA folder for the problem file, if there is a dot anywhere before .0.0.0.0 then the file wont load, simply rename it to delete the dot

Reaction score
    my factory wont work... i bought a power tank recipe, it took all, 12k of my tanks. Then i got the stuff and set up the factory. It starts complaining about insuffient energy. WTF???? Ok i put in the recipe and stuff and it works perfectly untill it made 38 tanks. It stopped and i picked up the input and went to a shop. I sold the recipe and got 2k power tanks back. WTF???? I dont see a point in this stupid factories if im getting rip offed like that and they dont even work. I mean i have 40mil to buy stuff but its annoying to lose 10k power tanks that i was gunna lose. So i used all of that 2.5k and bought a supply ship with a good 5k power tanks on it and used half of that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is so amazing that this segment is active and loaded with info.This is so amazing that this segment is active and loaded with info.

buy keek

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Damn I love this game. Playing against the PC is uber complicated, but once you start to understand the game mechanics then you have a chance to beat it. Pretty cool. Buy Instagram Likespread || Buy keek Package

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really like the games here. Starmade is really amazing.

Click here for more games

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    SRSG incorporated in 1997 with a vision to provide the technology of Apple. SRSG is one and half decade old agile and adaptable company dealing with wide spectrum of broadcast IT and media technology products and services.
    iphone service center in Delhi
    Apple service center in guwahati
    Macbook pro service center in bhubaneswar

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Our main goal is to not only to build you an amazing website but to offer your readers and customers an easy to use website that is quick to download and easy to find in the search engines. Contact us for a web design consultation and to ask about many of our other great services.
    Buffalo NY wordpress services
    Buffalo NY web design Company
    Graphic design Buffalo NY