Stargate Lantean Battleship WIP

Discussion in 'Fan Art/Screenshots' started by Daniszen, Nov 6, 2018.

?

The lights are...

Poll closed Nov 19, 2018.
    1. Too dim

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Too blue

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Not blue enough

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Sometimes not blue enough

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    5. Sometimes too dim and too blue

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    6. Sometimes too dim, but not blue enough

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    7. Sometimes too dim, but otherwise fine

1 vote(s)
      50.0%
    8. Fine

1 vote(s)
      50.0%
    1. JinM

think about adding in dockable "humans" or drones (statues that resemble them) inside the walkways and rooms. maybe even moving around. even if they are 4 or 5 meter high it could work out, because your rooms are so big

2. Daniszen

Not sure I understand what a "dockable human" is, but trust me when I say that I doubt my computer can handle too many more docks. Maybe 10-15 more if they don't constantly move around :(

3. Daniszen

Went around doing some cosmetic changes and improvements to the interior, but mostly spent the day filling in empty space with stabilisers even though the reactor is 100% stable, every ship requires some redundancy in their systems. Also, I don't want to leave empty space in my Magnum Opus.

starmade-screenshot-2838.png
      These vast empty spaces are all around the ship, doing my best to dot a few more internals here and there but they'll mostly be filled in with stabilisers, honestly just because the shield capacity is such a nice even number atm.
      starmade-screenshot-2839.png
      Also added some light bars to the patient ward so it's not pitch-black when the containment field is up.
      starmade-screenshot-2840.png
      Added a few more of these unsymmetrical door designs where needed.
      starmade-screenshot-2841.png
      Made the power generation core room a bit more aesthetic since the walls were very flat before.
      --- Updated post (merge), May 9, 2019, Original Post Date: May 9, 2019 ---
      Also touched up the engines and the rest of the rear end
      starmade-screenshot-2843.png
      --- Updated post (merge), May 9, 2019 ---
      Man imagine my disappointment when I realised I had somehow managed to watch today's episode of Paradise Hotel last night(?) :( there goes my night I guess. That's weird I guess because it was today's episode? But okay fine more starmade then I guess.

4. Daniszen

Added another room to try filling up the interior, feeling somewhat bi-polar here saying I'm done adding rooms, then adding five more all the time but oh well.

starmade-screenshot-2854.png
      It's got a beautiful view..
      starmade-screenshot-2855.png
      Alot of empty space inside said room though, might try filling it up with random junk at some point.
      starmade-screenshot-2856.png
      an example of the absolutely stunning view

5. Daniszen

My toes are dead and I am tired, my fingers hurt because I accidentally cut myself when helping to move a goal, so even though I did plan on doing work on the ship when I got home rip I'm just going to go to bed and maybe/hopefully die of an infection (y)

Anyways here are some nice pictures I took of the ship after I got home and thought about doing some work, but instead, these will have to do
      starmade-screenshot-2862.png

starmade-screenshot-2859.png

starmade-screenshot-2860.png

As we say in Norway: If I die I die *curb your enthusiasm music*
      Man you guys better laugh reading this shitpost

• Like Like x 3