Starfora And her ships

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hi I have long been in the makeing of starfora the fac i call home (Its a single player fac dont ask to join!)

I was "asked" to post progress by Refirendum

More like forced

Anyways here is the HMS Starcult for starers

She is NOT For combat and is only for exploreing the space time and yada (Cool stuff finder)

Stats 250 meters by 43 by 50

25K shelds

Classafiied power

All turrets do over 340 dmg a shot from all three barels (3x340 dmg for one turrets) And is classed as a battlecruser Main Armment dose over 1567DMS with all 56 groups haveing about 250 Dmg

Missiles include Heatsteakers (500 Dmg a shot in 56 gourps) And fire&forget Missles (dmg is classafired) And as soon as i get use to the starmades fourm post editer the ARS Starfora the main battleship will be posted

Keep in mind since these are all for fac use no downloads will be posted unless they are outdated and replaced

Hey look i got it ARS Starfora The main battleship of starfora and is desined to take down even the largeist drenoght Buliding started in 2054 She will be the pride of the starfora fac and will be completed in 2057 SInce she is the most up-to-date ship in her class she is heavyly classafined but! due to starfora becomeing aillyed to the STRF (Star traders reserch fleet) We can release a small ammount of info

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    oh you. pointing fingers. looks good. on to building your big project i\'m going to presume?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Post Updated

Yes i \"May\" be pointing fingers

May.

Mostlikey

\"go\'s offline\"

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Lovely. I also like the mystery associated to the second picture, what could it be? What does it do? Who knows, but you sure don\'t want it starbursting in front of your face. To make the first ship even more awesome, perhaps add another colour to it like black, white or blue to spice things up a bit.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thanks The Starcult is Outdated It will not be upgraded due to all forces going to the battleship and no if you do see the ARS Stafora i\'d run :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The ships have nice lines, but they could be made a bit less bland. Painting the ship or adding some detailing would go a long way.