StarBucks - New server 32 Slots, 250k Starting cash, 100 speed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Brand new server I just made, you get a start of 250K credits, a speed max of 100 (For now)

RULES + Risk:

1# No destorying ships that don't have guns, if caught you risk losing your ship or ban

2# Do not steal off of peoples ships when they are making them, if cought you risk losing your ship

(Note: If someone is breaking a rule screen shot it and send me a link to the screen shot in the comments bellow, if you do you will be given 500k Credits)

IP: starmade.dyndns.biz:4242

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    you just need to add the port on to the end, which is :4242 just copy and paste that on to the end and it will work

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi. ive was playing on this server but... my starmade crashed and i cant join anymore
    is server down or somethin ? or is it only my problem ?
    (starmade stuck on logging in as Shiro)
    ive tried reinstalling , manual updating ....

so if you know, tell me please
    Thx

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I got the same Problem since yesterday, stuck at \"logging in as Huai\". I reinstalled too, but it didnt helped.

Looking forward to a solution to this problem, as this is a great server and i enjoyed playing on it a lot.

Reaction score
    Same, I was playing on this server and it started lagging and kept giving me the \'Server is under high load\' message. Eventually I lost connection and it now freezes on \'Logging in as Serit\'.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if so when will it be back up since i do like this game and this is a decent server