Star Wars Clone Wars Galactic Conquest RP Server?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys! Ive been considering hosting a Role Play type server which involved combat mechanics of Galactic Conquest from Battle front 2! What my goal is, is to have 4 core factions, CIS, Republic, Neutral, Smuggler/Pirates. Within those 4 factions you can make mini factions! (501st Legion, etc) The server will have a working economy, where as every ship and "unit" will cost a specific amount of credits. Forcing the Community Voted Commanders to make wise decisions on if they want to purchase new fighters(ars-170), cruisers(Acclamator class assault ship), flagships(Venator Class Star Destroyer), ambassadors(claim neutral planets for more resources) With the introduction of Galactic conquest RP, the voted commanders can select a group of Field Marshals whom command flagships and a group of Commanders whom cruisers and other warships. There will be a set limit on how many of each heavy class ship will be allowed(8 flagships, 25 Cruisers)
    Unfortunately this will follow a Chain type of game play where the Supreme commander has to AO (Attack Order) A front line town. And with the AO there is a space battle and if a ground battle (for fun!) There will be all sorts of battles and planets following Star wars Lore! And with the edited configuration files of a server, planets will be surprisingly large (couple 1,000m) This will add for more space to fight with either infantry or armor! And to build Coruscant, Geonosis, and more! Ship battles will be intense too! There will be both Player and AI controlled turrets fighting the opposing ship with either AI or Player Fighters/ Bombers trying to eliminate the opposing side! (This adds full broadside batteries!) i am currently working on a 1:1 Scale Venator with a full interior to add to the Game, as well as concept! a Unit can consist of: 1 flag ship, 2 cruisers, 3-5 frigates, 1 medical or supply ship. And while each side has a set of funds, be careful not to waste supplies!
    Terms to be victorious on a campaign is to either: Capture the home planet, Destroy all flagships, Lose Primary host planets (3 per side) While this is all a concept, if i have enough backers (25) i will make this possible.
    ~Some functions of the Pirates/ Smugglers are to steal credits, ships from any side. (Smugglers can also be hired mercs! the only real fun side is you can build your own ships too!)
    ~Neutral guys are more like bankers and militia! (certain planets retain different credit amounts, you can chose your allegiance to any side thus giving that side a steady set of credits, fear attack from the opposite side. Or you can just stay out of the war, and survive attacks or whatever.
    ~Galactic Republic you can play as a clone trooper, command a ship, fighter, bomber, transport, walker, or a tank!

~CIS, Play as a Droid, or as a Separtist trooper, command a ship, fighter, bomber, transport, walker, or a tank!

Each side has their own pros and cons!

Republic: Fewer ships, more powerful, and quicker, expensive to produce, takes longer to produce
    CIS, Mas production of anything, not as powerful, always in swarms, cheap to produce

Let me know what you guys think!

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sounds cool and sounds quite fun if this does become a thing i may join maybe there could be a way for community to ask if they could add star wars ships but only with say yours or another heads permission first

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Cool idea, but r1000 planets are extremely, extremely laggy.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Is this going to be a Thing? i would love to beable to Fly WHiteFaulkens ARC-170 With a Venator