Specify Chamber w/ Double-Click

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    In the chamber menu UI, we use double-click to select the chamber type from the tree, but when it returns us to the main chamber interface we can't use double-click on an unspecified chamber to bring it to the specification tree.

Probably would be smoother and more intuitive if we could use double-click for all such similar functions.

When I'm configuring a reactor, I almost always end up trying to double-click on the unspecified chambers because I just got done double-clicking a visually identical icon to perform a similar action, then I remember I have to use a separate button, do that, pick from the tree, then try to double-click again on the next chamber before remembering the orange button, etc...

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    Fixes #7: version [0.201.142]

• Full chamber tree can now be opened with a double click on the chamber icon/tab
    schema - this is a nice feature, but please make the entire Reactor UI consistent in the way it responds to double-clicks.

I can double-click now to see a preview of all the chamber trees without placing them, which is certainly nice, and I must double-click on the tree element within the chamber specification window to select it, but still have to manually highlight unspecified chambers and then navigate to a separate button to get that chamber to the specify window in the first place instead of simply double-clicking on it. This disrupts immersion by drawing attention to apparently inconsistent/arbitrary UI implementation.:confused: