Tsnonak

Let's Kautsch!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Public Notification_945764175
    Stuck In Space is currently: Stuck On Ice!

[SIS] Stuck In Space founder Tsnonak sends Greetings to all...
    Alliance: [S-N] Space Nation (Diplomatic Representatives)
    Space Nation is an advocate of "Fair Play" Peace - Zones with and/or without Military enforcement.

Current Members:
    [SIS] Stuck In Space
    [D-B] Die Bauingenieur
    [SMD] Space-Nation Military Division
    [TSTC] Top Sekret Test Corp

Origin: Europe
    Languages: German, English
    MOTD: Looking good in Space!
    "Light" RP elements, try to keep it realistic... don't forget your Helmet when you go out! ;)

Current Afairs: ICE ICE BABY
    Establishment
    Colonization
    Growth

PR

Current Corperate Focus: ICE Building, Trade , R&D, and Reconnaissance.
    Current Corperate Goals: ICE
    Trade Dominance: To cause or force the Trading Guild into ceasing all commercial trading!
    Military Threat: None

Head Quarters / Outposts:
    Let's Kautsch IP: 5.104.111.244:4242 - Head Quarters*

Check out the Server Thread: Let's Kautsch e.V. Fair-Play Server

Stuck In Space is in the founding ICE phase.
    All assets are WIP.
    Anyone interested in joining will need to be Interviewed...
    We will need to know:

Where are you from.
    Which Faction you wish to join: [S-N], [SIS], [D-B], [SMD], [TSTC], and why.
    What you like to do most in SM, i.e. what are your goals.
    Answer: How did you get Stuck In Space? ^^

Please Incorperate this into your application, also with references to achievements if possible (pics, cc, etc).
    You may use your ingame name, (registered SM-name is not required), but keep in mind, we will not accept un-registered pilots.

Corperate Candy...
    HeadQuarters Let's Kautsch SpaceNation (Stick-Shop Inspired)
    SIS_TRADE_SHOP.jpg

Reactor w/ Logo
    SIS-REAKTOR+LOGO_2019.png

Reactor Closeup
    SIS-REAKTOR-7_2019.png

The Docking Ring: Accommodates 20 Public Docks (4 USD) with Station access through the tunnel system.
    SIS_DOCKRING.jpg

The Lobby: Arrivals / Departures
    LOBBY.jpg

One of the Refineries...
    REFINERY.jpg

The Loading area, Stuck In Space has a strong influence on the Trade Market.
    We are always buying resources and produce everything a pilot needs to survive the harsh conditions of space.
    SIS_LOADING_AREA_2.jpg

The Station is still under construction, public and private factories are up and running.
    We will be adding a Restaraunt, Hotel and permanent living quarters for members.

Stuck In Space also has Outposts throughout the known Universe...
    ASTRO-OUTPOST.jpg

The Let's Kautsch Spawn Station is currently being built anew due to a recent mishap involving tests with highly experimental factories for installation on ships,(TradeShop 13 concept)! This has lead to the entire factory complex being moved to another location, the new spawn-shop will impliment a single-shard-automated-factory for production and sale of modules...
    We will still be purchasing resources as before, construction of the new Shop is almost complete!

SPAWN_NEW_03.png

This Thread is for Info / News / Recruitment - from and/or to The Space Nation Alliance [S-N]

Check out some Public Assets!

WIP Placeholder!

See you in Space!

Last edited:

Tsnonak

Let's Kautsch!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Stuck In Space [SIS] Report_79846870...

Construction is a little behind schedule, the new Logo and SIS signs have been installed along with completion of a few other areas.

Last edited:

Tsnonak

Let's Kautsch!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Stuck In Space [SIS] Report_79846871...

Following a fatal misshap in sector 2, 2, 2 involving experimental ship-factories, construction of the new spawn station is in full swing!

The blast, similar to that of a sun collapsing in itself and ending in a Super Nova, was literally so huge, it "obliterated" the entire station within nanoseconds! To our dismay everything in the sorrounding 4-5 sectors was also lost. The Traders have ruled their HQ in 4, 4, 4 as un-repairable and are negotiating a suitable place for rebuilding. The blast was reported being felt throught the entire central system of 0, 0, 0, !

We are however happy to inform all regular customers, the tragic event happened in the early morning hours and no Humans were injured!
    The good news emerging from this tragedy is we have now been able to isolate the cause and factories have been cleared as safe for installation on ships!

Last edited:

Tsnonak

Let's Kautsch!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    [SIS] - Stuck in Space PublicNotification_798401

Insight of the recent conflict with Quickfire Initiative; Stuck in Space CEO Tsnonak, Diplomatic representative for Space Nation [S-N] has severed all communications with the Initiative as well as any Factions allied to them.

After hostilities, accusations of "complaining", and being "too lazy to rebuild my ships", a Public Notification has been deemed necessary to avoid any further misinformation and / or confusion :

On behalf of [S-N] - Stuck In Space; I would like to make a clear position statement:

I:
    • am un-biased and enjoy doing "stuff" for the community.
    • have been a StarMade server administrator for almost 2 years.
    • am an "active" admin and have regular contact with players.
    • run a custom blockBehaviorConfig which included a temp-integrity-fix.
    • run a custom (hand-optimised) blockConfig for servers (custom block extension).
    • have done my own "testing" with values; effects, armor, shield and weapon values is where "balancing" combat begins.
    • use community content from the dock on the server and have gained experience refitting stuff in this time.
    • am niether RP nor PVP, just a server-admin! (Fair-Play FTW!)

To be very clear here:
    I am not against refitting, I'm about the "why" and the "end result", I have become quite good at it: updated-pirate-stations

The Quickfire Config... First impression:

If the QF-Config had felt good from the start, I would have been on the bandwagon from the start...

The QuickFire Release v0.202.86

As I stated before; If they want to run this config on their own server, nobody is stopping them...

I do not doubt the quality or intention.
    The intention is clear, it is all about elite META PvP blockspam...
    HardCorePvP_001.jpg
    I recall reading something about hopes that the current code-limits will be lifted so that more than 32 layers of armer are possible.

... but fact is; game assets, almost all community content, and casual players do not build to this codex.

... and it is a very restrictive config, it's that simple.

What I can tell so far, release v0.202.86...

this was not balancing, it is a system-overhaul, in the name of "making META healthier".
    If this was even achieved has yet to be seen.

META-ships, built by PvPers / Testers, using undesirable ships on MP-servers for pointClickWin.

So basically it boils down to: the entire community is forced to accept all restrictions put in place to "make META healthier", even if there is no interest in said undesirable META ships.

Modding & the future of MP-servers

As the modding possiblities open up to us, servers and single-players will have the choice of what mods and configs to use.

We are working on a customConfig for single-player and servers which allows for more freedom and does not require players to blockspam everything they build.

Time for new Direction...
    SIMPLICITY

Insight of the recent changes to the StarMade universe, (release v0.202.86), communication with The Initiative has been made!
    After a short confrontation all transmissions have been silenced again!

For those who apparently did not read the begining of this post; this is not a debate thread, it is[was] a public statement of opinion.
    Please kindly remove off.topic posts.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Stuck in Space [SIS] PublicNotification_798401
    Major improvements to PvP can be achieved with a few simple balances to configurations...
    ok your wrong, xbb would still be a thing, stick ships would still be the meta... etc

1. That the freestyle - player friendly - all ages Starmade as we know it today will disappear and be turned into a battle of the elite PvPrs.

• The long-term effects of forcing players to build according to schema "PvP", or not be viable on MP-servers.
    • Making easy targets of those who do not conform to a certain build style may not good for the MP-playerbase longterm (*PvP paradise).
    lol it already is
    see: my youtube videos
    although most of the meta pvpers left cuz it was so broken

• Total disregard for what the actual community builds: CC (these are not "elite PvP ships").
    (x) doubt

2. All player and ingame assets will be broken to make 1. happen.
    To be very clear here:
    Ingame assets = all community content on SMD and all custom server assets (there are others beside myself).
    dude if youre a rper youll be fine, the only thing it will break are the current meta pvp ships

1. Power: The proposed power / systems "trade-off"
    • The required size of power reactors + stabilizers + chambers is very large in comparison to other systems, some might even say "unbalanced".
    if there is a problem here then im sure the people who participate in quickfire would like to hear it

2. Stabilisers:
    • Removing stabilizer "placement" rules completely undermines power 2.0 und promotes stuffing them anywhere, everywhere, and even scattered all over in every last dark corner.
    • This will have an impact on being able to "de-stabilize" a reactor, or not.
    ok ur wrong here, it promotes any shape of ship b/c the current stabilizer rules force a stick design if you want to ever have a chance in pvp

Closure:

Will PvP improve?
    Yes.

• Balancing the 3 values of the "global effects" make a huge difference, (1/2 of block "balancing").
    • Balancing weapons and armor improves the PvP experience tremendously.
    • Proper shield balancing would of course also help.
    No.

Does it justify breaking all assets with the reactor / stabiliser changes?
    No.
    1. PvP can be improved and balanced without overhauling the power system again and breaking all assets
    4. There are other elements effecting the current "broken" state of pvp, which none of this will fix.

It may be hard for some to imagine, but in reality there are players still having pvp fun.
    1 ok its not gonna break all of your assets
    4 can you be specific?

lmao i definitely had fun kicking everyones ass but it got kinda boring after a while

Insight of the universe update I am concerned that breaking all assets will only make everything harder, for Schine, and for us all.
    again, no

Last edited by a moderator:

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • The long-term effects of forcing players to build according to schema "PvP", or not be viable on MP-servers.
    • Making easy targets of those who do not conform to a certain build style may not good for the MP-playerbase longterm (*PvP paradise).
    • Total disregard for what the actual community builds: CC (these are not "elite PvP ships").
    "building a purpose-built warship is unfair to people that build not-warships"

It's almost like the purpose of a warship is to successfully shoot things.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This thread needed cleaning up. Please keep future posts on-topic.