Space Marine Alliance

Reaction score

We are the Space Marine Alliance, or SMA for short. We are here to help, and want to bring peace back to the galaxy. There has been no peace in the land of StarMade for far too long. Lone wolves set off into the galaxy, only to be caught in the deadly lasers of Pirate Scum soon after. We are at war with all of the pirate factions, and will keep fighting, until the death of one of the Pirates, or the SMA. We will not surrender nor accept surrender.

We Reside In Illusive PVP, Join At 77.111.242.197:4242

Divisions

Leading Ranks

Leader - The person who founded the SMA and manages everything. Can do anything he wants to. (overki11)

Second in Command - The person that is only second to The Leader. (None)

Marines

The backbone of the SMA, our highly trained marines.

General - The leader of our Marines. Do not expect mercy from this person. (None)

DreadNaught- The most deadly rank of all of our soldiers, trained in spec ops and second only to The General. (None)

Captain - A marine that has performed duty above and beyond what was expected from him, and put others before himself. (None)

Special Operations - Only a select few are chosen out of the marines to become this rank. (None)

Squad Leader - A leader of a squad of four Squad Marines, that execute missions as he sees fit. Only takes orders from commander and up. (None)

Squad Marine - A marine in a squad of 4 lead by his commander. (None)

Marine - A marine that takes orders from Squad Leader and anyone above. Can freelance. (None)

Recruit - A newly recruited marine that has not proven his loyalty on the battlefield. (jontyfreack)

Engineering

A group of mechanics that repair, improve, and constructs ship for the SMA to use.

Lead Mechanic - Works on special projects, helps around generally in workshop. (None)

Envisionist - Works on design for new ships for the SMA to use. (None)

Mechanic - Repairs and Creates ships for the SMA. (None)

Tinkerer - The lowest rank of the Engineering division. Messes around with small projects, and is shown how to do stuff by other, more experienced Engineers. (None)

Building

People who build shelters, and bases for the SMA and Civilians in the SMA.

Lead Architect - Invisions and helps build structures. (None)

Architect - Creates designs for buildings, and sends them to the Lead Architect for approval. (None)

Construction Worker - Takes orders and helps the Lead Architect (None)

Other

Citizen - Seeks shelter in the SMA cities. (Shaper)

Merchant - Sets up a shop in a SMA city, and sells goods to people. (None)

Rules

No stealing from other faction members.

Do not abandon a battle, without a retreat order. (Retreat Not Very Likely To Happen)

Report Pirates to high ranks in the SMA, and we will most likely dispatch a team to clean them up.

Do not abuse other members in the faction.

Do not attack other members in the faction.

Keep Civilians safe, even if it costs you your life.

Requirements

Good at roleplaying

Must be good at combat

Must NOT be a pirate

Must not be a ---hole

Application Form (Copy and Paste)

IGN (In-Game-Name)-

Are you in any way affiliated with Pirates?

Will you guard Civilians with your life?

Are you willing to die on the battlefield to bring peace to the universe?

On a scale from one to ten, how good are you at combat? (I can tell if your lying)

Do you like bacon?

Thank You For Your Application, You will recieve a Message if you are accepted in.

The SMA, bringing Peace back to the galaxy.

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    ~~IGN (In-Game-Name)- jontyfreack

Are you in any way affiliated with Pirates? slay them all

Will you guard Civilians with your life? yes

Are you willing to die on the battlefield to bring peace to the universe? more so than you would belive

On a scale from one to ten, how good are you at combat? (I can tell if your lying) 8

Do you like bacon? god emperor yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game-Name)- Shaper

Are you in any way affiliated with Pirates? No.

Will you guard Civilians with your life? I am one so I guess I\'m obligated.

Are you willing to die on the battlefield to bring peace to the universe? I\'d rather not die, but I will if I\'m called to the war.

On a scale from one to ten, how good are you at combat? (I can tell if your lying) 7 (I play on a laptop)

Do you like bacon? Yup.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: ZzAbsoluteZerozZ

Are you in any way affiliated with Pirates?: No, I dont hang out with scum.

Will you guard Civilians with your life?: It would be my honour.

Are you willing to die on the battlefield to bring peace to the universe?: Yes

On a scale from one to ten, how good are you at combat? 7-8

Do you like bacon?: Yep

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: AlmightyFluffy

Are you in anyway affiliated with pirates?: No.

Will you guard Civilians with your life?: Till the day i die.

Are you willing to die on the battlefield to bring peace to the universe?: yes

On a scale from one to ten how good are you at combat? 6-7

Do you like bacon?: Hell yea

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    All will be consumed by the unending hunger of the swarm, the shadow of the warp will consume the imperium and Terra will fall.

If you wish to engage us in battle we can be found on: starmade.PR-Gaming.NET:4242

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    A sharply dressed female appears on the screen, wearing a stark-black suit and tie.

\"I am a representive of Nanotrasen, and the United Federation of Factions for Mutual Defense and Growth.\"

\"Nanotrasen wishes to enter in a alliance with you, and extends a invitation to the Federation.\"

\"Contact me with a encrypted message if you accept.\"

[TRANMISSION END]

PM me if intrested.

Reaction score
    I will find and individually murder all of you. Overk11 has wronged me, and was generally irritating, and I demand his head, and the heads of all his comrades.