SPACE COWS EMPIRE! NOW DOING SHIP BUILDING AND MERCENARY CONTRACTS!

Reaction score
    The cow a seemingly mindless beast. After years of genetic modification scientists figured out how to make them intellectually brilliant lifeforms. Now they have decided that humans are inferior. The space cows wish to kill all humans in the way, as revenge for their centuries of enslavement. They are lead by a supreme cow lord who gives them their every order. They are capable of creating incredible ships to traverse the universe. They are skilled at combat being able to win against even the greatest foes. The space cows will win, the space cows will not falter, they shall not die, they shall not surrender, they shall not be taken alive, and they will kill all humans.

"Quot homines servi sumus, ut avaritiae, ad negligentiam? Stabiliendae libertatis et cadet exactoris non debemus ad pugnam, in generationes futurum est?"

Ministries

Military

Grand cow admiral:

Marine cow commisar: revann1

Admirals: Robert83us

Commodores:

Captains:

Cow Squadron leader:

Cow Pilot:

Marine cow squad leader:

Cow Marines:

Tactics:

Tactical officer: yummypie

Strategy planner:

Mining

Cow Mining managers:

Cow Miner:

Politics

Faction representative:

Ambassadors:

Supply/finance

Freighter:

Quartermaster:

Finance advisor:

Accountent:

Engineering

Ship designer:

Head engineer: Robert83us

Engineer:

Repair crew:

Application form (MUST USE)

Experience:

Preferred ministry:

Past facs:

Extra info:

Faction servers we use:

Illusive ip: 77.111.242.197:4242

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am here under the pretense of peace between our two factions, Granduer and the UEF. This allows free trade between us. It also allows free travel and refuge should the need arise from either of our groups. This is not an alliance however, as we would not help in time of war, political disputes, or just general fighting, and vice versa. We are station on Illusive. If this message is somehow taken in the wrong way, please refrain from taking out anger on the populace of Granduer. Please let me know what you think as soon as you are able.

CES

Reaction score
    So you\'re saying that you have no beef with them?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Age: classified. Experience: survivng against larger enemies preffered ministry: tactics Past facts: i used to live an an asteroid above a spawn, i died 3 days later extra info: i like pies

Reaction score

Experience: Lots

Preferred ministry: Politics

Past facs: RA and DFN

Extra info: I like to play the game and have been looking for a small Mercenary faction.

Reaction score
    Welcome aboard we are glad to have you. Sorry for not responding sonner I have not been online in a while. We are currently only on obis server so get white listed.

Reaction score
    He was never in the DFN, seeing as we denied his application.

as for the RA, he was giving what is known as a dishonorable discharge, seeing as he griefed absolutely everything. Be wary of the threats he may does pose

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And by civilized, I mean don\'t comment, just shoot them as they come by.

Reaction score
    WHY cows are inferior to humans so are monkeys penguins and that one guy named phill

no amount of mutation will change that

also you have been here for only a few weeks maybe a month or two and onloy have 15 comments on your page 16 including mine and people say NOT to join you

and you accept bradley a known hacker and all around jerk

your move

Reaction score
    I had been a member of this fine game for over a month longer than you have. Unless you can change my joining date you are mistaken on playing longer than me. Also I have heard no such discrediting comments about myself or my members from anyone but enemy factions and haters. As such we will not heed your misguided and untustable opinions. As well as the fact that this is my faction it will be run as I see fit so scamper back to your own posts and mind your own business.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You claimed you stopped Playing for several months... Debris never took a Break as far as I know