Some Rather Disturbing Disillusions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've been noticing a few rather disturbing disillusions have become more and more blindly obvious since the new site came online. it seems some people are under the impression that the best way to affect change in the game is to do one of two things. hold a poll, or gather enough like votes.

I can assure all of you, that this is absolutely false! and should not be taken as a guarantee that you coveted flawlessly planned, and debate worthy, perfect ideas, are no closer to actually happening than the game going to a subscription based MMO format. votes have absolutely no relevance what so ever. they do not force schema to make them happen, and he will still regardless of your opinions, do what is best for the game, not for your personal ego.

having gotten that out of the way i am not attempting to troll, in any way, I'm just making a huge point that even he himself has said. you guys are taking this stuff way too seriously the game will win and prevail as will the truth or be damned. its not worth going on a tear about how unfairly denied your improvements to your personal game experience is. besides you can always modify the game to what you want anyway they do it to minecraft all the time and sometimes they actually are so good Mojang puts it into the game, so if you idea is sound enough it will happen. but it isn't the end of the world if it doesn't OK!